Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'll take 1-1 considering how shit we've been at the back. That needs to be dealt with.

How? There's just shit defenders in the US squad.

Tell them to not be shit. Tell them to take a 45 fucking minute break from being clueless assholes.

Talking about how well Gerrard & Lampard have done on ITV, they've both been average.

The big problem is that neither of them can protect the back four. The Americans are just going through us down the middle.

Milner out wide left was a strange decision. He got in the squad for his performances down the middle. Out wide he couldn't get involved and was getting frustrated. At least Capello had the courage to take him off.

Guest Stephen927

Gerrard and Lampard have looked solid but the Yanks haven't offered much.

It's unfortunate for Green, I agree with Townsend when he said it hasn't helped anybody all the uncertainty from Capello about who will be first choice. Green has dropped a few clangers for West Ham this season though so you just hope he has the mental toughness to put it behind him.

I'd have no reservations about taking Green off now, his confidence will be shot to fucking pieces.

Capello will be taking a close look at him. The mistake was down to nerves. He didn't move his feet to get behind the ball.

Talking about how well Gerrard & Lampard have done on ITV, they've both been average.

The big problem is that neither of them can protect the back four. The Americans are just going through us down the middle.

Milner out wide left was a strange decision. He got in the squad for his performances down the middle. Out wide he couldn't get involved and was getting frustrated. At least Capello had the courage to take him off.

agree, dempsey's having too much time on the ball and the goal came from that. him and donovan look capable of producing chances, different class to the rest of the US side.

Guest kingdawson

One thing i find weird. King is playing as the right sided cb despite mostly playing on the left side for us.....and Terry vice versa.

Terry plays on the left for Chelsea, he said King was happier then he was to move to the right.

Really? I could have sworn Carvalho played on the left (when he was actually fit).

Yes.

I sent a text to my Cheatski supporting mate to ask him. He finally responded with "Terry and Alex usually rotate".

One thing i find weird. King is playing as the right sided cb despite mostly playing on the left side for us.....and Terry vice versa.

Terry plays on the left for Chelsea, he said King was happier then he was to move to the right.

Really? I could have sworn Carvalho played on the left (when he was actually fit).

Yes.

I sent a text to my Cheatski supporting mate to ask him. He finally responded with "Terry and Alex usually rotate".

Christ, get a life man.

Guest kingdawson

Yes.

Although he did say he plays better on the left.