Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Im expecting the Holland Denmark match to be the first one with really good football.

Thought the US v England match occasionally had some good football. South Korea too.

Change your f***ing avatar, man.

:thup:

The pun underneath is genius to be fair :lol:

:lol: :smitten:

No matter how much of a dick I'm being now, You and I know you'll make your money back when the NFL starts up again.

Aye if the 49ers don't make the playoffs with the team we have now you'll find me in a ditch somewhere.

Guest firetotheworks

It's always nothing products that do ridiculously over-dramatic adverts. Lucozade, I'm looking at you, and accusing you.

Souness picking up where he left up.

Keeps saying "Guyana".

Someone needs to let him know that there are two different places, one called Ghana and the other called Guyana.

It's always nothing products that do ridiculously over-dramatic adverts. Lucozade, I'm looking at you, and accusing you.

Better than that Hyundai shit, I used to like Peter Brackley, now he can fuck off.

Im expecting the Holland Denmark match to be the first one with really good football.

Thought the US v England match occasionally had some good football. South Korea too.

No matter how much of a dick I'm being now, You and I know you'll make your money back when the NFL starts up again.

Aye if the 49ers don't make the playoffs with the team we have now you'll find me in a ditch somewhere.

:lol: Playoffs. I vaguely remember that. I have no expectations. I have no expectations for this entire decade. If the team doesn't move, I'll be satisfied.

I f***ing can't get over this. Been watching it non-stop since midnight yesterday. :lol:

:lol: What a wanker.

A goal scoring wanker.

This has to be a joke.

Because he plays soccer, he's around more ice than skaters on an ice rink.

Aye, that Ted Ginn was the final piece of the puzzle. :lol:

:lol:

We're gonna destroy you at Wembley then who will be writing a :lol: smiley ey?

I f***ing can't get over this. Been watching it non-stop since midnight yesterday. :lol:

:lol: What a w*****.

A goal scoring w*****.

OMFG just saw this for the first time. This is the funniest thing I've seen in ages.

Dempsey's awkward expression :mackems:

Fight ya in the carpark afterwards, let's see how you talk trash without any teeth sunshine.

Fight ya in the carpark afterwards, let's see how you talk trash without any teeth sunshine.

:lol: I'm honestly not quick witted enough to think of a response.

:lol: What a wanker.

A goal scoring wanker.

This has to be a joke.

Don't worry about him, the Dempsey is a misunderstood creature.

Much like the 49ers quarterback when faced with a blitz then...

Or the Denver one, to be fair. :lol:

Been really impressed with Ghana.

Probably would have been trouble if they had Essien.

Aye, they've been good on the break. Left winger and Gyan have looked decent. Gyan needs to have a word with himself for wearing number 3 though.

Much like the 49ers quarterback when faced with a blitz then...

Or the Denver one, to be fair. :lol:

Could be worse could be Jay Cutler.