Vuvuzela

Thespence

The way they go on about it it's like they're making out that these Chinese plastic drone-makers are the South African equivalent of the aboriginal didgeridoo, if these things count as local culture then so do car-window mounted England flags and foam hands.

If this is what we can expect at games on the African continent from now until the end of time then I genuinely hope that they NEVER get to host another World Cup ever again. Like already said, the African fans who choose to blow these things are showing themselves up as nothing more than thick as mince, moronic mugs.

If this is what we can expect at games on the African continent from now until the end of time then I genuinely hope that they NEVER get to host another World Cup ever again. Like already said, the African fans who choose to blow these things are showing themselves up as nothing more than thick as mince, moronic mugs.

All fans are blowing them not just the South African fans, or to address your completely ignorant post more accurately, not just the African fans.

All fans are blowing them not just the South African fans, or to address your completely ignorant post more accurately, not just the African fans.

Everybody blowing them, regardless of nationality, race and culture are all thick as mince, moronic mugs  though.

Everybody blowing them, regardless of nationality, race and culture are all thick as mince, moronic mugs  though.

I can at least respect that view, yes.

However the idea that this has been turned into not just a South African problem, but an African problem on the whole, which then means that the whole African continent therefore doesn't deserve to ever host another world cup again, is quite frankly astonishing.

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/6281/article12764403302630a0.jpg

^ Also a dick

The fact that other teams and neutrals at matches are blowing them as well makes it even more retarded, how it is supporting your team to make exactly the same noise as your opponents?

Theyve been popularised as the instrument of this world cup because of all the thousands over there buying them for the tournament tbh So its no suprise some of the travelling support are joining in.

Same as with the crap droning way theyre being used

I fucking love them personally. Not the sound so muuch, just the way all the usual suspects on here are acting like the little spoilt cunts they obviously are. If it's really ruining the World Cup then dont watch it. Simple.

I f***ing love them personally. Not the sound so muuch, just the way all the usual suspects on here are acting like the little spoilt c***s they obviously are. If it's really ruining the World Cup then dont watch it. Simple.

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I f***ing love them personally. Not the sound so muuch, just the way all the usual suspects on here are acting like the little spoilt c***s they obviously are. If it's really ruining the World Cup then dont watch it. Simple.

Would you want a wasp in your ear while your fucking a lass? Didn't think so.

I fucking love them personally. Not the sound so muuch, just the way all the usual suspects on here are acting like the little spoilt cunts they obviously are. If it's really ruining the World Cup then dont watch it. Simple.

If people stopped watching they'd be banned faster than you can say deaf WUM.

Surely that argument could be used to insist that no-one complains about anything in any sport ever - bring in the 39th game, put in Super Bowl style ad breaks during throw ins, make John Barnes and John Motson the commentators on every game, if you don't like it, don't watch it...

The best thing to do is buy loads of them, sell them to mongs but the night before rub ya cheesed up bellend on the mouth pieces.

Yeah blow away fools. Blow my cheese.

I wish the people defending them would just give it up man ffs. They are diabolical, there are no positive aspects to them whatsoever. Infact if the fans don't take heed of our warning then I think that a blanket ban not only Seth Efrika but on all African nations for the next WC is perfectly in order.

Guest thenorthumbrian

I could hear a bit of crowd noise during the England game, even at one point a brief snatch of that brass band playing The Italian Job theme.

See, it's not all bad they managed to drown out that f***ing talentless band!

Vuvuzela>>>>>>>>>>>>>England band.

Correct, anything that drowns out the first two bars of the great escape repeated over and over again can't be a bad thing.

I could hear a bit of crowd noise during the England game, even at one point a brief snatch of that brass band playing The Italian Job theme.

See, it's not all bad they managed to drown out that f***ing talentless band!

Vuvuzela>>>>>>>>>>>>>England band.

Correct, anything that drowns out the first two bars of the great escape repeated over and over again can't be a bad thing.

Why were you watching?

Guest BooBoo

Some daft bint had on in the pub on Saturday and just one alone was bloody deafening. God knows what it sounds like at the match where there're thousands of them parping away.

I wish the people defending them would just give it up man ffs. They are diabolical, there are no positive aspects to them whatsoever. Infact if the fans don't take heed of our warning then I think that a blanket ban not only Seth Efrika but on all African nations for the next WC is perfectly in order.

You're embarrassing yourself.  What does this have to do with Africa on the whole? Are you thick?