John Terry reinstated as England captain

Parky

I think some of our american cousins are a bit naive regarding Terry. This is the kind of character we are dealing wiv:

"Alicia last night revealed how the footballer also urged her to have a threesome with him at a nightclub. And he then went back to the same club weeks later to have sex with her in the toilets, before meeting up with her behind then girlfriend Toni's back.

Terry approached 30-year-old Alicia around four years ago in West London's Movida club - while Toni was expecting twins Georgie John and Summer Rose.

She said: "John was sitting in the VIP lounge with with Rio Ferdinand and some other men. I knew Rio hated me because of my past with some other footballers, so I was surprised when John beckoned to me. He told me, 'I called you over because you've got really nice boobs'."

Alicia, who has had 15 breast operations, added: "I was going through a stage where I was getting a lot of stick for the amount of plastic surgery I'd had so I loved that he was complimenting me."

She said she started sipping champagne with Terry and within minutes they were kissing. Terry told her: "You're the best-looking girl in here." She said: "He put a cocktail stirrer in my cleavage and made explicit remarks about what he'd like to do to me.

"Then he said, 'Do you like girls? I'd love to have a threesome with you'. I told him I didn't mind, and he said, 'Let's go and find a girl'. In no time at all he had grabbed a brunette and started snogging us both in a corner of the club."

The second time they met, Terry persuaded Alicia to have sex with him in the club's toilets. She said: "It was a few weeks later. I was drunk and I'm not proud of what happened. I think John tipped the toilet attendant to turn a blind eye.

"I was expecting it to get into the papers but it didn't. I wouldn't be surprised if John or his minders managed to stop the story somehow.

Afterwards he kept saying, 'You're not going to tell anyone, are you?'" After that they saw each other half a dozen times. Alicia said: "He was very, very careful, but he loved the danger.

Advertisement - article continues below »

"He would call me from a blocked number and say, 'Meet me at the end of Sloane Street (in Chelsea)'. He'd drive up in his black Range Rover, then we would drive to Battersea Park or somewhere quiet and do it on the cream leather seats. He was like a kid in a candy store - he would just want to have sex. His trousers would only be halfway down his knees and his shoes would still be on.

"I kept our affair quiet because I really liked him. I knew he was a player but I naively thought he could be the one. I knew his girlfriend was pregnant but I thought we could have a relationship."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/01/31/we-had-sex-in-his-range-rover-john-always-kept-his-shoes-on-115875-22007573/

Hang round with footballers and you'll be treat like a piece of meat.

Yeah ladies, sure you'll get a fast cars, loads of money but you are just a chutney pot at the end of the day.

"I kept our affair quiet because I really liked him. I knew he was a player but I naively thought he could be the one. I knew his girlfriend was pregnant but I thought we could have a relationship."

:dowie:

Guest elbee909

Hang round with footballers and you'll be treat like a piece of meat.

Yeah ladies, sure you'll get a fast cars, loads of money but you are just a chutney pot at the end of the day.

:dowie:

She sounds like she's totally full of shit.

Why is petulance and indiscipline so often interpreted as drive and determination in this country.

Roy Keane always epitomised this mistake in the past for me. A nastier more spiteful piece of work and sore loser you would be hard pressed to find. He of course was the first to let his country down and throw in the towel when they most needed him in the world cup.

Cossetted young millionaires seem to react badly to actually having to knuckle down and do as they are told occasionally.

Their life of unrelenting hedonism after a couple of hours "work" each day does not impress those of us who have to survive on a normal wage and have to contemplate the consequences of losing it through disobedience.

If only Terry could experience the pressure of having to live in the real world like the rest of us it would help him to knuckle down and do as he was told.

I am afraid I dislike Terry and most of these players from Chelsea, ManU, lpool etc. and cannot identify with them at all.

England are not good enough to win it and it will be less painful if they were to go out now rather than lose to the Germans or Argentina in the next rounds

I shall now enjoy watching Argentina as at least Jonas gives me some interest as a Newcastle fan.

Why is petulance and indiscipline so often interpreted as drive and determination in this country.

Roy Keane always epitomised this mistake in the past for me. A nastier more spiteful piece of work and sore loser you would be hard pressed to find. He of course was the first to let his country down and throw in the towel when they most needed him in the world cup.

Cossetted young millionaires seem to react badly to actually having to knuckle down and do as they are told occasionally.

Their life of unrelenting hedonism after a couple of hours "work" each day does not impress those of us who have to survive on a normal wage and have to contemplate the consequences of losing it through disobedience.

If only Terry could experience the pressure of having to live in the real world like the rest of us it would help him to knuckle down and do as he was told.

I am afraid I dislike Terry and most of these players from Chelsea, ManU, lpool etc. and cannot identify with them at all.

England are not good enough to win it and it will be less painful if they were to go out now rather than lose to the Germans or Argentina in the next rounds

I shall now enjoy watching Argentina as at least Jonas gives me some interest as a Newcastle fan.

Top post.

Some of them really do carry on like spoilt rich kids. Terry is a nasty vindictive piece of work and no mistake.

Because he wanted to air his views following a 0-0 with Algeria?

I find it amazing that anyone thinks this isnt a good idea to be honest. Its all fine being obedient, until we're knocked out of the tournament and everyone then has a go at the players for not trying hard enough. No win situation.

Find it cringeworthy aswell when people start comparing our lives to theirs.

Allegedly, Carra told Terry to "shut up and stop sulking", called him a "snake" to his face, and now refers to him as "Hissing Sid".

lol, Carra the arse dropper, i highly doubt it.

:mackems:

Wouldn't put it past him.

The rumour that Rooney decked Terry is definitely too good to be true though.

So Carra had a word & Rooney decked him!!!

Are these rumours doing the rounds in Liverpool?

Clearly. Can well believe the first, not the second.

Wouldn't put it past him.

The rumour that Rooney decked Terry is definitely too good to be true though.

So Carra had a word & Rooney decked him!!!

Are these rumours doing the rounds in Liverpool?

Clearly. Can well believe the first, not the second.

Is this from the same source that gave us the scoop that Kris Commons was banging Ms G? While Mr G was paying some teenage lass to get rid of kid

Guest Howaythetoon

Never mind how much of a cock he is, he's a s**** international defender as highlighted against Algeria where he twice went to attack the ball while climbing all over his man which initself is bad enough but he did it some 40 yards or so from his own goal with just the lone striker up top for Algeria.  :idiot2: In short all he had to do was hold firm and squeeze the forward further back into his own half. He did this in double quick succession too, handing the opposition two free-kicks and cheap possession, made all the worse when you're not too hot in possession yourself. He's too thick for this level. In the Premiership where he doesn't have to think too much and is tasked with attacking everything and everyone he's great, but when he has to think and act all at the same time in a technical manner he's very poor and this is something I've long said about him at this level. Carvalho, his Chelsea team mate is 3 times the player Terry is. Me, I wouldn't have him anywhere near the England squad because he's average never mind anything else.

Never mind how much of a cock he is, he's a s**** international defender as highlighted against Algeria where he twice went to attack the ball while climbing all over his man which initself is bad enough but he did it some 40 yards or so from his own goal with just the lone striker up top for Algeria.  :idiot2: In short all he had to do was hold firm and squeeze the forward further back into his own half. He did this in double quick succession too, handing the opposition two free-kicks and cheap possession, made all the worse when you're not too hot in possession yourself. He's too thick for this level. In the Premiership where he doesn't have to think too much and is tasked with attacking everything and everyone he's great, but when he has to think and act all at the same time in a technical manner he's very poor and this is something I've long said about him at this level. Carvalho, his Chelsea team mate is 3 times the player Terry is. Me, I wouldn't have him anywhere near the England squad because he's average never mind anything else.

I thought he was one of our best players against Algeria.  Which admittedly isn't saying much.

Guest Howaythetoon

I thought he was one of our best players against Algeria.  Which admittedly isn't saying much.

He was fucking awful, kept fouling his man, was out of place and skewered a few balls all too often.

Guest Howaythetoon

Hed have been done for pace if he stood off the player

To climb all over his man in a vain attempt to win the ball off a player up front all alone, some 40 yards away from goal with his fellow Algerian midfielders deep behind him, with England cover aplenty at the back should the lone striker somehow run towards our own goal and thus represent a threat, screams thick as pig shit. All he had to do was allow the attacker to win the ball, keep tight and squeeze him back towards his own goal or into an area where he can do nothing with the ball. Instead he gave away cheap possession and a needless free kick in a dangerous area. He did this twice in quick succession. The bloke is a cretin and as an international footballer, quite poor, as he displayed against Algeria.

I find it amazing that anyone thinks this isnt a good idea to be honest. Its all fine being obedient, until we're knocked out of the tournament and everyone then has a go at the players for not trying hard enough. No win situation.

But why air it to the media though? What is gained by that? Take your greivances to Capello by all means, argue all fuckin night...But keep it within the team. Why take it to the media?

Why air your views to the media rather than the people who can actually make a difference? Unless you've got an axe to grind with a manager who took the captaincy off you for fucking about.

But why air it to the media though? What is gained by that? Take your greivances to Capello by all means, argue all fuckin night...But keep it within the team. Why take it to the media?

The FA sent him to talk to the media. The major question for me is why didnt Adrian (Boro scum) sitting next him say out or end it.

I love Adds linkedin

http://uk.linkedin.com/in/adrianbevington