Other teams you're cheering for in the World Cup

QBG

they have got spain later have"nt they?

correct.

Anyone supporting Argentina should hang their heads in shame, only got one thing to say to you: remember the Falklands. :nope:

What a stupid thing to say.

Indeed.

Guest firetotheworks

As of yesterday, Paraguay.

Do I make Ronaldo sick too? :lol:

You South Koreans are East Asian Makems.

Nah, we're clearly the "bigger club"

Sunderland think that too. Not that I'm claiming to know about the rivalry between Japan and South Korea, but every Jap I talk to here just says 'I couldn't give a fuck about them mate.' or words to that affect.

That's honestly an actual quote too.  :lol:

Argentina, and anyone playing England. North Korea too, but ugh <.<

People like you make me sick.

Non-English people not supporting England?

The 'anyone but' mentality.

I agree and it's weird that you're supporting an English team but don't want to see the national side do well?

http://mcaaron.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/fuck-off-smokers.jpg

(was) Denmark, because I broke my arm in Greenland this month and was taken great care of by Danes.

Argentina for Jonas.

Any underdog.

hang on, back up a bit.......what the fuck were you doing in greenland ?

As of yesterday, Paraguay.

Do I make Ronaldo sick too? :lol:

You South Koreans are East Asian Makems.

Nah, we're clearly the "bigger club"

Sunderland think that too. Not that I'm claiming to know about the rivalry between Japan and South Korea, but every Jap I talk to here just says 'I couldn't give a f*** about them mate.' or words to that affect.

That's honestly an actual quote too.  :lol:

They lie. I assume that's why 18% of their country was watching Korea v. Greece? :lol:

They can pretend to not care all they want. We're not ashamed to admit that we'd like to see them lose every match 10-0 for the next century.

Argentina, and anyone playing England. North Korea too, but ugh <.<

People like you make me sick.

Non-English people not supporting England?

The 'anyone but' mentality.

I agree and it's weird that you're supporting an English team but don't want to see the national side do well?

http://mcaaron.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/fuck-off-smokers.jpg

I can't bring myself to support a team that has Gerrard in it, thats all. I'd consider it if NUFC had anyone in there, though.

They do say that the opposite of love isn't hate, but apathy  ;D

Anyone supporting Argentina should hang their heads in shame, only got one thing to say to you: remember the Falklands. :nope:

What a stupid thing to say.

Aye? Tell that to Simon Weston, ya big fanny.

http://m.gmgrd.co.uk/res/945.$plit/C_71_article_1147994_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Guest firetotheworks

My bad, I always forget that Simon Weston was the only victim of The Falklands War, and that no one was worse off on either side. Accept my apologies.

Guest firetotheworks

I just think it's funny that GM either thinks the Argentina team were part of that military rule, or he's on the wind up, my WUM radar is shit tbh.

I just think it's funny that GM either thinks the Argentina team were part of that military rule, or he's on the wind up, my WUM radar is shit tbh.

If you'd grown up in the 80s you'd understand, mate. But aye, I was mostly on the WUM frequency there.

If you'd grown up in the 80s reading the sun and believing thatcher you'd understand, mate. But aye, I was mostly on the WUM frequency there.

FYP

denmark...but after they went out i will cheer:

Japan

Spain

Argentina

Mexico...but they will probably loose to Maradonnas side

England i always support...but holy Sh*t they are boooooooooooooooooooring! exciting match against Germany!

If you'd grown up in the 80s reading the sun and believing thatcher you'd understand, mate. But aye, I was mostly on the WUM frequency there.

FYP

Fuck off. I've never read The Sun.