The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest neesy111

Got to say, benitez has a lot to blame considering his shocking transfer record.

not according to liverpool fans

Well he has, he's spent over £300M in his time and apart from torres rest of it looks vastly wasted.

Apparently, Carragher at one point was having a right go at Torres (justifiably so), and Torres put his finger to his mouth 'shh'-ing Carragher.

TBH, if I was a class player like Torres I would also be unwilling to accept criticism from a clogger like Jamie Carragher.

The thing I hate most in football is taking stick from my own teammates. FFS, I know I'm playing shit!

Guest neesy111

Apparently, Carragher at one point was having a right go at Torres (justifiably so), and Torres put his finger to his mouth 'shh'-ing Carragher.

:lol:  Liverpool are showing the same qualities that got us relegated.  Long may it continue.

He's off. No manager as experienced as him comes out with shite like that.

I'm guessing he's probably already been told the new owners want their own bloke in and as soon as they get him lined up he's getting the bullet. 

Guest neesy111

I'm guessing he's probably already been told the new owners want their own bloke in and as soon as they get him lined up he's getting the bullet. 

He'll be fine, £3M payoff.

He does come across in that interview as being a bit shell-shocked (and not just from the result either). Reckon he'd had a "meeting" only seconds beforehand with the new owners. Looks like he's had the shits put up him big time.

He does come across in that interview as being a bit shell-shocked (and not just from the result either). Reckon he'd had a "meeting" only seconds beforehand with the new owners. Looks like he's had the shits put up him big time.

The body language is awful and deflection of any blame at the end is the clincher for me. He's on borrowed time. 

The body language is awful and deflection of any blame at the end is the clincher for me. He's on borrowed time. 

He'll be able to compare notes with Allardyce about arriving at a club "at the wrong time"...

I hear Souness is available......

Could well be the way it goes, you know. Dalglish or Souness or possibly even...wait for it...Keegan?

Hope not, me and cp40 have a friendly little wager on him not getting another job in the two years after he left here.

Bet he think's I've forgotten as well.