The Liverpool Thread

Parky

can't wait 'til the wheels really come off for Dalglish like :lol:

King Kenny? Surely such a thing could never happen!

interesting to see how the owners handle it when they eventually realise they're just gonna go nowhere with him and have to deal with his expensive misjudgements

sounds familiar? ???

Made a mistake giving him the new deal I think. Should have let him finish last season and get a proper manager in during the summer.

can't wait 'til the wheels really come off for Dalglish like :lol:

King Kenny? Surely such a thing could never happen!

interesting to see how the owners handle it when they eventually realise they're just gonna go nowhere with him and have to deal with his expensive misjudgements

sounds familiar? ???

Made a mistake giving him the new deal I think. Should have let him finish last season and get a proper manager in during the summer.

best part is any new manager is going to have deal with Carroll and Henderson :lol:

Guest kingdawson

Aye I think you'd deserve that tbf. Considering the money they've spent in comparison to Spurs this summer who should be their nearest rivals this season.

33 million net this summer, and 2 million net last January, hardly constitutes a big spend considering we are playing catch up after the previous 4 windows had a minus spend.

He wasn't talking about net spend though, was he?  He's implying that you have spent a lot in, supposedly, strengthening your team whereas 'Spurs haven't.  Nothing to do with your frugality defence :lol:

Spurs have spent 150 million under Harry, I read somewhere, surely that means they now have an established team that only now needs topping up each season, so would hardly be spending the same as Liverpool under a new manager. 

150m under Arry? excuse me?

For all the cash they've spent and praise they're getting, Reina, Enrique, Gerrard and Suarez are the only ones who wouldn't look out of place in the top 3 imo.

For all the cash they've spent and praise they're getting, Reina, Enrique, Gerrard and Suarez are the only ones who wouldn't look out of place in the top 3 imo.

Gerrard is ready for the knackers yard as well, doubt he will come back the same player after these series of injuries.

Think you could throw in Kuyt as well, he's so underrated it's unreal, makes Liverpool tick for me and without him they lose a shed load of their attacking ability.

I remember when the new owners at Liverpool came in - they basically admitted they didn't know anything about football. Said they would ahve to learn as they went along.

I have never like Dalglish after the job he did for us and thought the way he set about knifing Hodgson in the back was disgusting. When they appointed him they appointed someone who has done nothing for 10 years and whose last 2 jobs were a disaster. This made me think that there was no one at the club who had the first idea what they were doing.

Then they put their heads together and decided that the best thing to do was spend £35m on Andy Carroll. How hes managed to spend so much money on a very average midfield is beyond me. They look very suspect at centre back as well - Carragher is finished.

Think this is going to turn into a spectacular mess in the next few months.