The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Henderson and Carroll awful today by all accounts. Henderson seems to me like an absolute disaster of a signing whereas Carroll will atleast get the odd goal even if its not really happening for him there.

The move was too early for him (Carroll).

Great deal for us mind. £35 meeowion.

With what looks like two losses coming down the track....It's moving into the business end of his reign. They are already saying they need TWO MORE big players to set things straight on the pitch...:lol:

With what looks like two losses coming down the track....It's moving into the business end of his reign. They are already saying they need TWO MORE big players to set things straight on the pitch...:lol:

Just trying to figure out what their definition of a big player would cost  :lol:

Seen Liverpool fans defending him saying he hasn't had a full season yet. Hodgson got about a month before they started treating him worse than shite and hounded him out.

Guest bimpy474

Seen Liverpool fans defending him saying he hasn't had a full season yet. Hodgson got about a month before they started treating him worse than s**** and hounded him out.

Tbf it was more to do with the fact Roy was rather rude and aloof to the local media, for no apparent reason too, it was right from the start and not after he started losing games, it was spoken about on The Sunday Supplement a while back, if you believe them like.

Seen Liverpool fans defending him saying he hasn't had a full season yet. Hodgson got about a month before they started treating him worse than s**** and hounded him out.

Tbf it was more to do with the fact Roy was rather rude and aloof to the local media, for no apparent reason too, it was right from the start and not after he started losing games, it was spoken about on The Sunday Supplement a while back, if you believe them like.

wasn't that because the undertone from the local media was that from day one it was felt he wasn't good enough (big or famous enough).

Guest bimpy474

wasn't that because the undertone from the local media was that from day one it was felt he wasn't good enough (big or famous enough).

He did face some doubters, but instead of facing up to them, say like Pardew did and has, he was hostile, but it wasn't the hostility apparently it was the rudeness that came with it, i remember him being described as arrogant as anyone could possibly be, still all opinions though but he definitely didn't do himself any favours.

Guest bimpy474

It's hard to succeed when the players don't want to play for you and don't give a s***/don't try.

Thats the rub of it, even the scouser i work with says the players were a disgrace toward the end of Roys job there, he reckoned Roy lost the players but not so sure myself.

It's hard to succeed when the players don't want to play for you and don't give a s***/don't try.

Thats the rub of it, even the scouser i work with says the players were a disgrace toward the end of Roys job there, he reckoned Roy lost the players but not so sure myself.

The difference in the levels of effort, enthusiasm and commitment of the players for Hodgson compared to Dalglish was embarrassing. The LFC players got Hodgson the sack because didn't give a fuck when he was boss, as soon as Dalglish took over they were suddenly running through brick walls for him. It was disgusting to see. They cheated their boss and their own fans.

Absolutely hate the cunts. 

To be honest, for all the league position chat over what is and isn't realistic, all I really want is to finish above these cunts. Makes me small time, bitter and probably over ambitious and unrealistic, but it'd be fucking ace

The difference in the levels of effort, enthusiasm and commitment of the players for Hodgson compared to Dalglish was embarrassing. The LFC players got Hodgson the sack because didn't give a fuck when he was boss, as soon as Dalglish took over they were suddenly running through brick walls for him. It was disgusting to see. They cheated their boss and their own fans.

Absolutely hate the cunts. 

:thup:

Senor Torres in particular. He was an embarrassment to himself last seaon under Hodgson.

Guest bimpy474

The difference in the levels of effort, enthusiasm and commitment of the players for Hodgson compared to Dalglish was embarrassing. The LFC players got Hodgson the sack because didn't give a f*** when he was boss, as soon as Dalglish took over they were suddenly running through brick walls for him. It was disgusting to see. They cheated their boss and their own fans.

Absolutely hate the c***s. 

Just about spot on this, player power makes me sick like.

Guest bimpy474

To be honest, for all the league position chat over what is and isn't realistic, all I really want is to finish above these c***s. Makes me small time, bitter and probably over ambitious and unrealistic, but it'd be f***ing ace

Yeah would be nice, we are slagged off for being unrealistic, yet they are the fans who think they have a god given right to preach about what they are, and what actually are they ? , unpleasant and over aggresive, and not in the least chirpy or the cheeky scamps they are described as.

Liverpool fans are so fucking deluded, always down by "pundits" to win the league etc etc when they'll win fuck all this season. But as they're Liverpool who have loads of history and a load of other bollocks no one gives a shit about, everyone should bow down and respect them.

Guest Howaythetoon

Apparently the reason Downing for example is struggling is because he's overrawed playing for such a massive club with such massive history and all the pressure that comes with it :lol: Err no its because he's shit, like Henderson and Carroll and indeed like a good number of their players. Only Liverpool fans could think like that.