The Liverpool Thread

Parky

I genuinely feel a bit sorry for Wacko on here btw, seems a really level headed lad and has to listen to constant Liverpool hatred on here (including from me a lot of the time). Fair play mate.

Aye, when I first started posting on here (after several months lurking) about a year ago I laid into Liverpool awfully, especially Kenny and Benitez, Wacko came back at me without any of my abuse and I thought, this lad's got a great attitude. I know I couldn't handle seeing Newcastle ripped into on another board

Guest elbee909

I honestly think Wacko should change sides.  Come on, we wouldn't think less of you.  Feel the black and white within you...

http://grupthinkpro.s3.amazonaws.com/grupthinkliveb97f5d1d8e1c9958e04ea35130776c6c

I honestly think Wacko should change sides.  Come on, we wouldn't think less of you.  Feel the black and white within you...

http://grupthinkpro.s3.amazonaws.com/grupthinkliveb97f5d1d8e1c9958e04ea35130776c6c

could've phrased that a bit better.

Don't hate on WOOLTONIAN :(

He's RAWK's slightly dotty granddad.

You wouldn't like RAWK laughing at GM, would you?

Nah, he seemed like a nice guy. I just always think, why go to that effort when all you get in response are people taking the piss

Although I don't think I've ever made it all the way through one of his signature posts, RAWK wouldn't be the same without him.

I genuinely feel a bit sorry for Wacko on here btw, seems a really level headed lad and has to listen to constant Liverpool hatred on here (including from me a lot of the time). Fair play mate.

Doesn't bother me. I don't have to read it if I don't want to, and I think a lot of the Liverpool hating is hilarious.

At any rate, we all know my day will come again  :azn:

Guest elbee909

From: http://www.football365.com/john-nicholson/7694886/King-Kenny-A-Pair-Of-Old-Tight-Jeans

The cups are great but cup football is a different beast. Not to be discounted but also not to be over-rated when judging a team's quality. When Wimbledon beat Liverpool in the FA Cup Final in 1988 it didn't make them better than the then league champions; they were not even better on the day, but they still won. The cup isn't always a good ruler by which to measure a manager or a team's qualities not least because so much depends on the draw you get. It's a few one-off games.

The league is the real test of the team and the manager's qualities.

Guest Chubby Jason

From: http://www.football365.com/john-nicholson/7694886/King-Kenny-A-Pair-Of-Old-Tight-Jeans

The cups are great but cup football is a different beast. Not to be discounted but also not to be over-rated when judging a team's quality. When Wimbledon beat Liverpool in the FA Cup Final in 1988 it didn't make them better than the then league champions; they were not even better on the day, but they still won. The cup isn't always a good ruler by which to measure a manager or a team's qualities not least because so much depends on the draw you get. It's a few one-off games.

The bloke who wrote that article is a fucking moron.

Guest elbee909

The bloke who wrote that article is a fucking moron.

Still, he's right there. :)

How to post on another teams forum 101.

Top poster and definitely has immense restraint :lol:

The irony is we might need Liverpool to put a performance on against Chelsea in the league...

:) That would definitely have to be a point to Kenny if we end up putting you lot into the CL.

I reckon he should have got at least half a point for ensuring your EL place.

The irony is we might need Liverpool to put a performance on against Chelsea in the league...

We have to count on a Liverpool win again? How many times has that been this season? :laugh:

I won't post in here that day so as not to let any kind of jinx law apply. Or maybe reverse jinx.....:lol:

We have to count on a Liverpool win again? How many times has that been this season? :laugh:

Seriously, how many times is it? I know the Everton semi was a biggie, but what else?

Seriously, how many times is it? I know the Everton semi was a biggie, but what else?

Luckily not many or we'd have been in big trouble.

We needed you to win the League Cup too.

We needed you to win the League Cup too.

Because our collecting EL spots guaranteed you a place in Europe?