The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest bimpy474

Opta Sports ‏ @OptaJoe  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

30 - Liverpool have now hit the woodwork 30 times in the PL this season, more than any other side in a full season since 2000. Thud

:spit:

They've been practising it: http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/free-video-luis-v-jordan-v-seb (Suarez even cheating here too btw).

How simple is Henderson? :lol:

Did anyone get this advert?

http://i.imgur.com/gcpi1.png

:lol: :lol:

I just vomited in my mouth a little bit then, and i've been eating BBQ chicken :(

Would laugh my arse off if Liverpool finish in the bottom half this season (and also if they lose horribly in the FA Cup although that could mean Dalglish's departure from the managerial position which I don't really want to see...:undecided:).

Winning the league cup against a championship team on pens while spending £100m is nothing to get jealous about, especially since that championship team lost half their squad in the summer.  :lol:

Had they moved on older players on big wages, restructured the club top to bottom while sticking to a coherent game-plan both on and off the pitch then the future and this season as a transitional one would be worth it and decent for them, but all they've done it tack on some expensive dross to a pretty average squad with an inflated opinion of itself and even higher wage bill, its solved nothing, especially in their pursuit of glories past (league titles)

The club is even further away from that now than it ever has been in the past 20 seasons, its a dinosaur of a club stuck firmly in the past, it looks like it will continue in stubbornness down that route till there is nothing left but tales of past glories and what ifs. We've been there, we chased the title and lost, thanks partly to a certain drunken scottish arsehole, and we took a nearly a decade to stop feeling sorry for ourselves, how long till Liverpool man up and realise they aren't the club they used to be? From sites like RAWK i'd say never, they'll live in denial until an upturn in fortunes, but i can't see that happening any time soon with fresher teams out there doing it the right way, us being one of them, ironically funded most part by Liverpool and their stupid transfer policy.

Cheers like, scouse shit heads.  :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

What pisses me off is they regard winning the league cup like winning a game or two, nothing special in the main. We would saviour such a thing all the way to our graves as most clubs' fans would but for them its just another tin pot. Even the FA Cup isn't a big thing to them. After winning the CL they really believe that is their level, champions of Europe and indeed England.

Winning the league cup against a championship team on pens while spending £100m is nothing to get jealous about, especially since that championship team lost half their squad in the summer.  :lol:

Had they moved on older players on big wages, restructured the club top to bottom while sticking to a coherent game-plan both on and off the pitch then the future and this season as a transitional one would be worth it and decent for them, but all they've done it tack on some expensive dross to a pretty average squad with an inflated opinion of itself and even higher wage bill, its solved nothing, especially in their pursuit of glories past (league titles)

The club is even further away from that now than it ever has been in the past 20 seasons, its a dinosaur of a club stuck firmly in the past, it looks like it will continue in stubbornness down that route till there is nothing left but tales of past glories and what ifs. We've been there, we chased the title and lost, thanks partly to a certain drunken scottish arsehole, and we took a nearly a decade to stop feeling sorry for ourselves, how long till Liverpool man up and realise they aren't the club they used to be? From sites like RAWK i'd say never, they'll live in denial until an upturn in fortunes, but i can't see that happening any time soon with fresher teams out there doing it the right way, us being one of them, ironically funded most part by Liverpool and their stupid transfer policy.

Cheers like, scouse s*** heads.  :lol:

Relegation is the only way for them to start living in reality. Until that happens, we're going to have to put up with delusional Scousers spouting s**** on a daily basis.

Carroll will have to go regardless of his good recent form and in his place we should bring in the best striker we can find - not some attempt at copying Newcastle and finding an obscure "bargain" in the Norwegian 3rd division but a proper £25m+ striker who can score goals. Would be worth every last penny

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=292592.360

:yao:

They say that as if our method failed :lol: our two 'obscure bargains' have scored 27 league goals.

Would love to see the bloke's face if we sell them Ba for 25 million only to see him have an unprecedented goal draught next season hitting the post as much as he scored for us, and ourselves get an obscure "bargain" striker from the Norwegian 3rd division in for free ourselves who scores a goal every match. The way things are going it's not beyond the realms of possibility either.. :lol:

Guest elbee909

Sky Sporks News ‏ @SkySporksNews

I feel so sorry for shit, imagine being compared to Liverpool all the time.

Guest bimpy474

Cant we detached Liverpool from the mainland and sail it America or something, they are clearly detached from reality so why not go the whole hog and detached them from England, it can sail away like that massive garbage patch in the Pacific, only less classy like.

Cant we detached Liverpool from the mainland and sail it America or something, they are clearly detached from reality so why not go the whole hog and detached them from England, it can sail away like that massive garbage patch in the Pacific, only less classy like.

Most Scousers would probably fucking love that. Liverpool has a massive island mentality.

Guest bimpy474

Most Scousers would probably fucking love that. Liverpool has a massive island mentality.

Not a great attitude to have, country is going that way in more places too.