The Liverpool Thread

Parky

I had thought Liverpool winning it was the least worst of the available options but the way the plastic scousers on my Facebook are carrying on already I think I might have been very wrong.  :(

It's in the bag when it's in the bag, not a second sooner.

:thup:

I think you'll get it, but a Chelsea win at Anfield and it's wide open again as I can definitely see Palace getting a point if pressure really is on you guys by then.

The build up for the Liverpool game is already unbearable.

I'm waiting till kick off to switch it on. Be lovely if Norwich get something

They actually might with Joe Allen and Lucas starting.

I'm guessing the Liverpool hatred is from guys that were around when they were winning everything in the 80's? Personally I'd say it's about time they won..

They're just a detestable bunch tbh. Only top club I actually could accept winning without hating is Arsenal. Rest are bunch of nauseating clubs.

I'm guessing the Liverpool hatred is from guys that were around when they were winning everything in the 80's? Personally I'd say it's about time they won..

They were unbearable in their heyday but no different to how Manchester United's  followers have been.

I had thought Liverpool winning it was the least worst of the available options but the way the plastic scousers on my Facebook are carrying on already I think I might have been very wrong.  :(

I'm surprised people didn't see this coming, they are insufferable when they are shit ffs.

Combined with Sky already wanking Gerrard's cock off before they have won the thing i really can't be arsed with it.

Luckily i hardly watch the sport at the moment to give a shit.

That was a bit tenser than I'd have liked.

Who's the bellend co-commentator on Talksport? Does the man know any other metaphor than "asking questions"? And the ads on Talksport. Fucking hell. Thai-bloody-ladyboys? WTF?