The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Liverpool have taken over from us as the Premiership's leading mugs - paying over the odds in wages and fees in a desperate attempt to get back to where they think they belong.

They're not doing their homework on players, they're in too much of a hurry and when the money runs out they'll be in trouble.

Dalglish. :lol:

Guy should become a lawyer.

"Your honour, on the night of January 17th my client was in a business meeting with several people who can vouch for his whereablouts. He did not rape anyone that night, and therefore can not be a rapist. I acknowledge the CCTV footage of him raping all those women on other nights doesn't look good... but I ask you again... if he is in fact a rapist, then why didn't he rape anyone on the night of January 17th?"

Guest Heneage

"Your honour, on the night of January 17th my client was in a business meeting with several people who can vouch for his whereablouts. He did not rape anyone that night, and therefore can not be a rapist. I acknowledge the CCTV footage of him raping all those women on other nights doesn't look good... but I ask you again... if he is in fact a rapist, then why didn't he rape anyone on the night of January 17th?"

:lol:

;D

Funny that Suarez then went and dived in the next game :lol:

It was a stonewall penalty.

Indeed it was, would have been an absolute disgrace if it wasn't given. No idea why people are still talking about it.

I wasn't on about the penalty :lol:

Pretty sure our starting eleven against Wigan would have cost less than Carroll alone.

£22m (ish) and £9m of that was Coloccini.

Only 4 of the XI cost more than £1m. :kasper:

That's crazy.