The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

They're stinking.  Fed up hearing how unlucky they are, nobody's that unlucky all the time.  Excuses excuses.

There was a Liverpool on another forum complaining that goalkeepers always have their best ever game against them... though to be fair, I've seen fans of other clubs say similar things.

It's hard to succeed when the players don't want to play for you and don't give a s***/don't try.

Thats the rub of it, even the scouser i work with says the players were a disgrace toward the end of Roys job there, he reckoned Roy lost the players but not so sure myself.

The difference in the levels of effort, enthusiasm and commitment of the players for Hodgson compared to Dalglish was embarrassing. The LFC players got Hodgson the sack because didn't give a f*** when he was boss, as soon as Dalglish took over they were suddenly running through brick walls for him. It was disgusting to see. They cheated their boss and their own fans.

Absolutely hate the c***s. 

That is so wrong.  The two most important players at the club (at that time) were Carragher and Gerrard, both wanted him for the manager before he came, and both championed him at every opportunity.  The other players for the most part supported him also.  Torres wasn't impressed with him neither was Pepe Reina, in the latters case more because he wanted to turn him into a more English type GK. 

Far from the players and fans cheating him, he was the biggest cheat of a football manager I've seen.  His interviews from day one were atrocious, always praising himself and making out how lucky any club were to get him.  His conceit and arrogance was breathtaking at times. 

Sorry to interrupt the hate fest with a bit of realism lads.  :D

It's hard to succeed when the players don't want to play for you and don't give a s***/don't try.

Thats the rub of it, even the scouser i work with says the players were a disgrace toward the end of Roys job there, he reckoned Roy lost the players but not so sure myself.

The difference in the levels of effort, enthusiasm and commitment of the players for Hodgson compared to Dalglish was embarrassing. The LFC players got Hodgson the sack because didn't give a f*** when he was boss, as soon as Dalglish took over they were suddenly running through brick walls for him. It was disgusting to see. They cheated their boss and their own fans.

Absolutely hate the c***s. 

That is so wrong.  The two most important players at the club (at that time) were Carragher and Gerrard, both wanted him for the manager before he came, and both championed him at every opportunity.  The other players for the most part supported him also.  Torres wasn't impressed with him neither was Pepe Reina, in the latters case more because he wanted to turn him into a more English type GK. 

Far from the players and fans cheating him, he was the biggest cheat of a football manager I've seen.  His interviews from day one were atrocious, always praising himself and making out how lucky any club were to get him.  His conceit and arrogance was breathtaking at times. 

Sorry to interrupt the hate fest with a bit of realism lads.  :D

Yeah but did King Kenny want him?

"We were so unlucky, why can't we ever get the wrong decisions to work in our favour?"

Liverpool fan about their disallowed goal yesterday. Yes, he actually thought they were unlucky because they didn't get a wrongly allowed goal. Fucking pathetic, really hope we finish above these cretins.

Shit, I've just realised that I posted the equivalent of a 'scouser at work said' story. I apologize profusely and promise it will never happen again.

Don't be so stupid, its a known fact every scouser is unemployed!

Hope he get injured for a while, has been dragging Liverpool through games. Looks quality but is a little shit who just falls over, then again so did Torres and so do all the "world class" players, pity they can't show a bit of class

I don't know why we bother playing games at all in this country. Just put all the clubs with a "memorable past" in order and have done with it.

Daniel Agger:

"We have to win these types of games, no matter which kind of team we put out. We are Liverpool Football Club."

:facepalm:

Funny thing is, they'll probably be falling over themselves at that.

"OMG! HE'S SO AMAZING AND SO RIGHT! WE'RE THE BEST CLUB EVER #YNWA #JFT96"

Daniel Agger:

"We have to win these types of games, no matter which kind of team we put out. We are Liverpool Football Club."

:facepalm:

Funny thing is, they'll probably be falling over themselves at that.

"OMG! HE'S SO AMAZING AND SO RIGHT! WE'RE THE BEST CLUB EVER #YNWA #JFT96"

indeed