The Liverpool Thread

Parky

f***ing hell, the Final Score lot are celebrating the Liverpool win.

If I were a Bolton fan I'd be pissed off with the coverage of that game.

LIVERPOOL ARE BACK TO WINNING WAYS, GERRARD IS KING, that's all that f***ing matters. The big club bias is disgusting.

LIVERPOOL ARE BACK TO WINNING WAYS, GERRARD IS KING, that's all that f***ing matters. The big club bias is disgusting.

Surely it hasn't come as a surprise.The wankathon over Liverpool has been going on forever.

Surely it hasn't come as a surprise.The wankathon over Liverpool has been going on forever.

It was pretty bad even by their own standards.

Guest Geordiesned

Some gadgie called Ralf Rangnick has just resigned as manager of Hoffenheim. Couple of ze German journalists reckon he's a target for Liverpool to replace Woy.

Some gadgie called Ralf Rangnick has just resigned as manager of Hoffenheim. Couple of ze German journalists reckon he's a target for Liverpool to replace Woy.

He's the kind of manager I could see the MoneyBall folks going for: into his stats and that. He's a good manager, but I've no idea if he speaks English.

He's done a good job at Hoffenheim, and is leaving because Hopp seems to have lost interest and is selling Rangnick's best players out from under him.

He's the kind of manager I could see the MoneyBall folks going for: into his stats and that. He's a good manager, but I've no idea if he speaks English.

He's done a good job at Hoffenheim, and is leaving because Hopp seems to have lost interest and is selling Rangnick's best players out from under him.

Would be a wierd choice.

Bit of an eccentric maverick, is my impression. He was after the Newcastle job a few years ago but was far too left field an option for Freddie to consider.

He'd be a real gamble for Liverpool, and he's never managed outside Germany, but it might come off big time, like Wenger.

10,000 empty seats. Liverpool Airport shut today or something?

That is shocking for them. I like Liverpool they should be doing better than that. I know we don't fill our stadium every week but Liverpool are the 2nd bigest club in the country and only have 45,000 seats. There is also some optipism (or atleast you would have thought) with the fact they have a knew owner. If this continues i will lose a lot of the respect i had for Liverpool mainly because a lot have criticised us when we have perhaps what they considered usto be not supporting our team well through the bad patches. Which is fair enough but when a club like that falls that far short of filling their stadium, and boo their team off the pitch especiallly when they bang on about YNWA and the liverpool way etc and how they have class, to me anyway it seems hypocritical. Liverpool have often looked down their noses at us(oratleast thats the impression iget from forums like RAWK aswell as phone ins and some Liverpool fans that i know myself) and other supporters for booing and jeering their own team and if someone was ever to ask a liverpool fan most would have said something along the lines of Liverpool fans don't do that, it isn't in the nature of a Liverpool fan. For the moment atleast that is proving to be a load of s***.

Your guys are Moneyball men imo.

Bit of an eccentric maverick, is my impression. He was after the Newcastle job a few years ago but was far too left field an option for Freddie to consider.

He'd be a real gamble for Liverpool, and he's never managed outside Germany, but it might come off big time, like Wenger.

I do think that's the move they need to make, but for every Wenger there is 10 Christian Gross'.

Next Liverpool manager will need time as well as money, something that I doubt Liverpool can afford or are willing to give, might get some cash but not the kind of level needed for the overhaul they need.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

God i wish Gerrard was injured he just saves the fuckers when we want them too fail  :rant:

Sometimes wonder if our dislike of Gerrard is pretty much how everyone outside of Newcastle was towards Shearer.

Guest toonlass

Watching Liverpool struggle is so entertaining. The Scousers just can't seem to believe what is happening to them. God help them if they were dragged into a relegation battle. They can hardly cope with being out of the top 4.

God i wish Gerrard was injured he just saves the fuckers when we want them too fail  :rant:

Sometimes wonder if our dislike of Gerrard is pretty much how everyone outside of Newcastle was towards Shearer.

Probably I used to dislike Shearer quite a bit before he moved to us.

I reckon so. They're both the kind of player you love if they play for you and hate if they don't, but not as much as Roy Keane.

I do think that's the move they need to make, but for every Wenger there is 10 Christian Gross'.

Next Liverpool manager will need time as well as money, something that I doubt Liverpool can afford or are willing to give, might get some cash but not the kind of level needed for the overhaul they need.

http://www.independent.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00032/Samllardyce_32841t.jpg

Whatever happened to that Stanley stadium Park that Liverpool were planning on building? Is it still on hold or did the Americans do a good enough job of f***ing up the club to get it completely cancelled?