The Liverpool Thread

Parky

When I want a check as to how far some of our fans are from reality, I look at this thread...brilliant !!

Please explain. Sounds good ;)

Not that I wish to brown-nose you wacko, but let's face it - the very fact that there is some seriousness in people trying to run down and laugh at your club when they support an all-conquering outfit like NUFC IS hilarious...I'm surprised you even needed to ask, but then , its probably scouse humour !

By the way, shouldn't the score at the title of this thread now read Parky 0 Dalglish 3 after Suarez scored on his debut in a win..!!???

When I want a check as to how far some of our fans are from reality, I look at this thread...brilliant !!

Please explain. Sounds good ;)

Not that I wish to brown-nose you wacko, but let's face it - the very fact that there is some seriousness in people trying to run down and laugh at your club when they support an all-conquering outfit like NUFC IS hilarious...I'm surprised you even needed to ask, but then , its probably scouse humour !

By the way, shouldn't the score at the title of this thread now read Parky 0 Dalglish 3 after Suarez scored on his debut in a win..!!???

No as i'm sure a point was given for signing Suarez.

Not sure Dalglish even deserves a point for signing Carroll... he hasn't kicked a ball for them yet and everyone in the know universe knew he was a good player.

Yeah think I've been very generous there.  :aww:

I thought it was interesting that Rob Beasley used the term success starved to describe Liverpool fans in his column the other day.

Jesus.  :lol:

Ron Beasley is thick. And a cunt

Close this embarrassing thread ffs.

You always were a tit but your sounding like a parody of yourself. Maybe time to button bell boy

Close this embarrassing thread ffs.

You always were a tit but your sounding like a parody of yourself. Maybe time to button bell boy

When you can speak English, we'll talk again. Cheers.

Fuck it, I almost responded there. Anyway, you are sounding more a tit by the minute. Take it as advice bell boy.

chelsea 5-0 win with a torres hat trick would just complete this weekend perfectly

come on chelsea :clap2:

Why? Both have shite fans with shite accents. Like asking if hiv beats ebola isn't it?

chelsea 5-0 win with a torres hat trick would just complete this weekend perfectly

come on chelsea :clap2:

Why? Both have shite fans with shite accents. Like asking if hiv beats ebola isn't it?

tbh i don't mind chelsea much anymore