Dan Gosling

Dave

I mean, I think Gosling's terrible as well, but it's a bit harsh to absolutely hammer the lad just for the misfortune of being seen as a good professional by Pardew. Also he shouldn't have been at the club at all, but again not his fault.

Too bad, lad had some promise at Everton before his injury. Never really had the pace to make his game good enough though. Also never found that confidence and maybe luck in front of goal despite finding the right positions. Best of luck to the lad.

Good luck to him. Seems a decent lad from everything I've heard and with regular football and decent coaching he'll turn into a fine player with his natural movement.

I have more movement in my bowels.

I mean, I think Gosling's terrible as well, but it's a bit harsh to absolutely hammer the lad just for the misfortune of being seen as a good professional by Pardew. Also he shouldn't have been at the club at all, but again not his fault.

I agree all in all, Ian. It's just that he didn't enamor himself in glory with his post-match comments (no idea why he was shoved in front of cameras in the first place), smugness and the betting scandal, for which he should've been sacked or fined heavily. He probably made it all back betting on us. 

Was ok. Not as good as I'd hoped but maybe I'm beating myself up about it. Stopped a bit to do some of this research and my head is melting x I fancy a curry x

I'll order in the curry tonight hun xoxo

Was ok. Not as good as I'd hoped but maybe I'm beating myself up about it. Stopped a bit to do some of this research and my head is melting x I fancy a curry x

don't blame urself babe there all the same xx

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Summed up my feelings on Gosling perfectly :lol:

:lol:

It happens to most guys at least once, it's not a big deal bro.

Guest Rent-A-Quote

This Pardew-arse-licking fuckface better not show his face or associate his name around our club again. He epitomized what was / is wrong with our club at the moment under the 'King,' who chooses players based on who's got his tongue wedged as far up his arse as he has up Ashley's arse, in some kind of super-ugly Human Centipede.

Hope he rots in hell.

I hope he continues to be proud of his performances in 4-0 thrashings and all in all looks after his own interests and spouts absolute horseshite as he's done in the last few months here. And of course, falling on his arse when inside the box.

f***ing useless player.

Basically this. Tries to look busy and score a goal. That's it, can't tackle and can't pass. He must be Pardew's love child.

It's not just that he's taking Ben Arfa's place that's annoying. Even though they aren't the best, Abeid, Sammy, Bigi or Haris could've done the same if not more than Gosling. Still cannot understand Gosling starting the last few games. As Pardew is such a boot licker it must be his way of saying to fat man that we need 'offensif players to fretten the goal' so we have to play a player who's signing for Bournemouth and probably won't be their best player.

don't blame urself babe there all the same xx

Ah fuck that's where that went. Missus was calling us out for being an ignorant bastard.