Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

40 points with Hart, Kompany and Yaya to play. Gibbs got 7 as my first sub with Enrique and Vidic getting 1 and 2 and on the pitch  :angry:

So what? Cahill is my first sub with 13 points! fml

Given's been listed as doubtful for the next game, bloody groin injury again.

C'MON RUDDY! Shouldn't be too bad though, they have Stoke at home.

Not that great GW...40 points when Simpson comes in for Samba who didn't play. I also had such great performers as Gervinho, Nani, Ba, Carroll. Luckily the defence saved my arse with all of them collecting 6 points including the keeper Robinson

Guest Vinkent

If I'd got my act together and sorted out my team before the deadline I would have got 54 with Yaya Toure still to play  :angry:

They've put up a statement after all the problems people have had:

http://www.premierleague.com/page/Headlines/0,,12306~2421213,00.html

Fantasy Premier League - An Apology

A statement has been issued regarding the Fantasy Premier League game.

As some of you are aware, many fans trying to access Fantasy Premier League on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning will have experienced problems logging in or registering teams prior to the Gameweek 1 deadline.

While the demand reached unprecedented levels on Saturday morning, we fell short of the standards you expect from the world's biggest fantasy football game and make no excuses for what was both a frustrating and disappointing experience ahead of the new season. For this we apologise unreservedly.

Our technical teams have been working throughout the weekend to ensure the technical issue that led to the problems experienced by users are dealt with. Work also continues to improve the quality of your experience with additional steps taken in the game itself that enable you to:

‪1. Receive unlimited transfers

No points will be deducted for any transfers you make up to the Gameweek 2 deadline (11:30 BST on Saturday 20th August 2011). If you have already made transfers and had points deducted, these will be restored to your overall total by midnight on Tuesday 16th August 2011. If you have already opted to play your wildcard, this too will be restored at the same time.

‪2. Opt to start mini-league scoring at Gameweek 2

The option is available to all mini-league administrators to start the scoring from Gameweek 2. Go to 'Leagues' > 'League name' > 'Administer' > Select 'Gameweek 2' in 'Scoring Starts' drop-down menu and click 'Update league details'.

They've put up a statement after all the problems people have had:

http://www.premierleague.com/page/Headlines/0,,12306~2421213,00.html

Fantasy Premier League - An Apology

A statement has been issued regarding the Fantasy Premier League game.

As some of you are aware, many fans trying to access Fantasy Premier League on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning will have experienced problems logging in or registering teams prior to the Gameweek 1 deadline.

While the demand reached unprecedented levels on Saturday morning, we fell short of the standards you expect from the world's biggest fantasy football game and make no excuses for what was both a frustrating and disappointing experience ahead of the new season. For this we apologise unreservedly.

Our technical teams have been working throughout the weekend to ensure the technical issue that led to the problems experienced by users are dealt with. Work also continues to improve the quality of your experience with additional steps taken in the game itself that enable you to:

‪1. Receive unlimited transfers

No points will be deducted for any transfers you make up to the Gameweek 2 deadline (11:30 BST on Saturday 20th August 2011). If you have already made transfers and had points deducted, these will be restored to your overall total by midnight on Tuesday 16th August 2011. If you have already opted to play your wildcard, this too will be restored at the same time.

‪2. Opt to start mini-league scoring at Gameweek 2

The option is available to all mini-league administrators to start the scoring from Gameweek 2. Go to 'Leagues' > 'League name' > 'Administer' > Select 'Gameweek 2' in 'Scoring Starts' drop-down menu and click 'Update league details'.

I could never stay angry at FF. :blush:

All is forgiven.