Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

Can't get on, can we have a whip round and get these boys some servers.

Sames. Wanted to see Suarez craic.

p.s. you need to change your avatar, otherwise I will always tar you with the Colocho brush.

I'll begin the search for some French themed jocularity.

Anyone else not able to log in? Each time I try to it says 'error with login details'. It seems the only way I can get on is if I reset my password each time I go on!! And then the next time I try to log on it wont accept! Driving me nuts.

Anyone else not able to log in? Each time I try to it says 'error with login details'. It seems the only way I can get on is if I reset my password each time I go on!! And then the next time I try to log on it wont accept! Driving me nuts.

Not been a good start for the people behind FF. Loads couldn't get logged on in the hours leading up to the GW1 deadline - myself included - and it's not even telling me what points my players got, or even recognising that anyone has played at all.

As Beren says, the old site was easy to use and did the job perfectly well. Bamboozled as to why they've changed it.

Back up but no real time points yet, it's slower than the back seat of the special bus trying to do the Times Crossword.

I restate my earlier comments, it's a shambles so far, no real time points update, no fixtures published before it kicks off for leagues.

A stunning 9 so far. :lol:

Although 6 to play. Relying heavily on Hart, Kompany and Silva © doing the business on Monday.

Probably should've given more thought to this team. Thought Wheater would've played.

Guest Roger Kint

Need Rooney and Young to have a blinder today 30 points with three to play.

How do you find out who you are playing in a cup/tournament league?

30 with Vidic and De Gea to plat, had to add them myself though as its not doing it for me......