Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

Been ahead of Ketsbaia Jr. for all 31 weeks. Then on a dark Easter weekend, he's overtook and made a 24 point gap (thanks to the form of Dempsey, Walcott and Ben Arfa). Far more gutted than I should be....he's won it :(

Alex Song in for Gareth Bale this week.

Not going to be able to field a full 11 this week, made 1 transfer so I'll have; Evans, Orr, Arteta, Ox C, B Johnson, Rooney and RVP playing.

Not going to be able to field a full 11 this week, made 1 transfer so I'll have; Evans, Orr, Arteta, Ox C, B Johnson, Rooney and RVP playing.

Yeah same issue here and only 50 points this time

Why didn't Ben Arfa get bonus points? He scored the goal of the season ffs.

Because this season it's worked out by a souless stat machine made by those idots at EA games.

It probably saw the diagram for Ben Arfa's run and thought he was using a Game Genie.

Talking points

As usual, The Scout begins by examining any contentious points awards over the previous round of matches.

There was just one point of note from the previous Gameweek, which came at Craven Cottage in Fulham’s London derby against Chelsea. Clint Dempsey was awarded the goal in the Cottagers’ 1-1 draw on Monday evening. Although the US international’s header was deflected past Petr Cech by Gary Cahill, Dempsey’s initial header was deemed to be on target – as a result, he was accredited with the goal, while Damien Duff picked up the assist after providing the cross from out wide.

By who?! Clint Dempsey's momma!?

Talking points

As usual, The Scout begins by examining any contentious points awards over the previous round of matches.

There was just one point of note from the previous Gameweek, which came at Craven Cottage in Fulham’s London derby against Chelsea. Clint Dempsey was awarded the goal in the Cottagers’ 1-1 draw on Monday evening. Although the US international’s header was deflected past Petr Cech by Gary Cahill, Dempsey’s initial header was deemed to be on target – as a result, he was accredited with the goal, while Damien Duff picked up the assist after providing the cross from out wide.

By who?! Clint Dempsey's momma!?

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx284/TheWacoKidd/bush_he_mad.png

Guest Roger Kint

Got 11 playing. 8 points reduction, though. Hope it was worth it.

Unless you have Tevez and/or Aguero i would guess not really

Guest Roger Kint

Just realised i captained Sigurdsson, 27 points from my 4 available players, shame citeh couldnt get a cleam sheet mind, would have been 31 then.