Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

The bonus system has been mental this season, really strange choices. Last year it seemed pretty logical, not sure what has changed.

They're now using this as the sole basis for deciding the bonus point awards

http://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/2011/08/05/analysing-the-ea-sports-index/

One of those systems that thinks football is maths and you can decide how good a player is by just coldly crunching numbers.

So is Hernandez going to replace Welbeck for a while now? And is Andy Johnson going to play more now Zamora has gone?

I'm planning on replacing Ben Arfa, Fletcher and D Cisse with Sigurdsson, Aguero and Danny Graham, but if Hernandez/Johnson play more I don't have to go with 2 Swansea attackers.

Sigurdsson is a great shout. Looks quality. :thup:

Who to captain though! Every fucker is gonna stick the armband on RVP again. If they ever took it off.

I'm torn between Ba, Cisse, RVP and Sigurdsson.

Cisse ©, Ba (vc) - for now.

Considered swapping HBA for Sessengon today :anguish:

Decided to wait.

Oxlade Chamberlain is only £4.8m the last time i checked if you are thinking of making a transfer, dirt cheap.

He is 5.9m. I got him for 5.7m. Knew everyone would rush to sign him, that's how you make money on this game.

Decided to wait.

Oxlade Chamberlain is only £4.8m the last time i checked if you are thinking of making a transfer, dirt cheap.

He is 5.9m. I got him for 5.7m. Knew everyone would rush to sign him, that's how you make money on this game.

Oops sorry my mistake, £5.8m. Still, i transferred HBA out for him, sick of HBA with 0 points.

Decided to wait.

Oops sorry my mistake, £5.8m. Still, i transferred HBA out for him, sick of HBA with 0 points.

Traitor!

Wanted to do the same last week but couldn't decide. :|

Decided to wait.

The Ox! Good shout actually.

*Transfer time*

Thinking of putting Bale as captain this weekend. Kind of hoping to jynx him having a good game, and RVP having a stormer. Happy to give up my second place in the league for that to happen.