Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

Mother f***er, he's my captain :lol:

Oh well, Rooney vice captain.  Let's just hope Dzeko doesn't come off the bench for the last 5 mins...

My back 5 (keeper and four defenders) are now starters for Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U, Liverpool and Man City.

Dzeko is my captain as well  :facepalm:  even worse i sold Aguero and bought him  :angry:

100's did that this morning I reckon.

Inc me.

Dzeko on the bench was a mystery, but still hattricks from Rooney and Aguero and clean sheets from the Man City boys.

Banking on young Timmy Krul and Cabaye to add another few points on Monday. And Tchoyi as well.

so fucking glad he didn't come off it, Rooney was my vice captain  :smitten:

Mother f***er, he's my captain :lol:

Oh well, Rooney vice captain.  Let's just hope Dzeko doesn't come off the bench for the last 5 mins...

My back 5 (keeper and four defenders) are now starters for Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U, Liverpool and Man City.

Dzeko is my captain as well  :facepalm:   even worse i sold Aguero and bought him  :angry:

100's did that this morning I reckon.

Inc me.

:troll:

Inspired substitions. Took Aguero and Nani out and replaced them with Dzeko captain and Young. Took a 4 point hit aswell.

Same :lol:, well I left Rooney as captain but it was still pretty grim.

Why would anyone make transfers for the next game week now? I always wait until the team news is out before making any changes.

Player prices may increase.

Aye but I'd rather pay .1 more than transfer in someone who goes down with a 3 week injury

Why would anyone make transfers for the next game week now? I always wait until the team news is out before making any changes.

Aye but I'd rather pay .1 more than transfer in someone who goes down with a 3 week injury

I"m not saying it's a particularly great reason, but it's a reason. Player could get injured in the warm etc, so you could pay .1 more for someone who's out for 3 weeks.

I"m not saying it's a particularly great reason, but it's a reason. Player could get injured in the warm etc, so you could pay .1 more for someone who's out for 3 weeks.

Fair point I guess, it's as good a reason as any.