Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

Three doubtful for me, Schezeneznery, Abebayor and Aguero, who I stupidly brought in for Rooney when we were told he wasn't going to play.

Wondering if I should throw a curveball and get RVP in and cap him.  If he tears the mackems a new one I could steal a march as long as Rooney does nothing.

With Aguero injured, I'm thinking of bringing in Bothroyd just for tomorrow. Don't rate the chap whatsoever, but bound to put a chance away eventually - and what better opportunity than against Blackburn at home :laugh:

He's going to come on as well isn't he? Unless he scores, I'm screwed in terms of captaincy.

Without doubt, can see Fergie giving him 15 - 20 min. Having said that if Rooney is on the pitch for that long could see him nicking a goal.

Glad I dropped Rooney as captain this week, given that honour to Silva this week.

1428: BREAKING MAN CITY TEAM NEWS

David Silva, Edin Dzeko and Samir Nasri are all on the bench for a Manchester City side featuring four changes from that which started at Blackburn last time out. Mario Balotelli is the lone striker.