Guest Rey Mysterio

Bonus points from the Man City game:

Bonus

Hart (2)

Richards

Milner (3)

Balotelli

Aguero

Silva not worthy apparently :lol: What a joke.

It's totally fucking retarded isn't it? Play 13 minutes - 3 bonus points.

I have given up on fantasy football, I have Rooney and Bent up front, Ba on the bench but I didn't pay any attention to injuries this weekend to didn't replace either of them with the hat-trick hero :lol:

But because Rooney didn't play, Ba would automatically go into the team anyway (unless he's your third choice sub?)

Takes Ramires out, Ramires scores a brace. Standard.

Shit like this does my head in. Keep faith with a player who does fuk all for several games in a row, swap him out and a sterling performance comes up.

Even worse when you transfer out and you lose money.

Takes Ramires out, Ramires scores a brace. Standard.

s*** like this does my head in. Keep faith with a player who does fuk all for several games in a row, swap him out and a sterling performance comes up.

Even worse when you transfer out and you lose money.

Aye. doing alright but fancied getting rid of a bit of deadwood who had done nothing of note for five weeks, turns out their replacements have done nothing since coming in while they (Senderos a clean sheet, Ramires a brace, Dempsey an assist) have had a good week.

What are the chances of Dzeko starting this weekend? I know City rotate and he started the last 2 games (when Balotelli scored), but Tevez won't play. Just gonna bench Rooney and will bring in Nani this week before his price spirals even more out of control.

I was thinking of taking Rooney out but I can't afford to buy him back. I'd get 12.2 for selling him but need 12.5 to buy him back. So I'd probably have to switch to Aguero for a few weeks, which isn't the end of the world.

Stupid system where you can't buy a player for what you sold him for even if he doesn't play in between. Never understood why you don't get 100% of the sale value.

You'd assume Balotelli will get more game time now, Ketsbaia. Dzeko is still probably worth having in since he's much cheaper than Rooney/Aguero, but he's not going to start every game. Then again, who is?

Had to laugh last week - a couple of my mates had a crap weekend and got something like 35, because they've just been relying on Dzeko, Aguero and Rooney as a front 3 and put little thought into the rest of their team. Boo hoo, they didn't each score twice and save you.

Definitely not bitter at them having all 3 of them in their team...

Thanks Neil, might keep him in and bring in Nani this week. Definitely going to use the wildcard after this international break. Hoping for:

GK: Given, Mignolet

DEF: P Jones, Bosingwa, Kompany, S Taylor, Enrique

MID: Nani, Silva, Ramsey, Cabaye, A N Other

FOR: Rooney, Adebayor, Best

Looked affordable last week but loads of values have shot up.