The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Not even a yellow card?  :idiot2:

Why would a tug on the shirt be a yellow card? It wasn't clearly going to be a goal, so there is no red, and there was nothing about that foul that made it yellow worthy. Theres no such thing as "almost a clear goal scoring opportunity", so nee yellow.

Why would a tug on the shirt be a yellow card? It wasn't clearly going to be a goal, so there is no red, and there was nothing about that foul that made it yellow worthy. Theres no such thing as "almost a clear goal scoring opportunity", so nee yellow.

Isn't a shirt-pull an automatic yellow card at present?

Not to my knowledge, but it's fair to say there are definitely gaps in my knowledge as far as the current laws of football go. If that's so, then yeah, obviously it should be, but otherwise, nee yellow for me.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Bernabéu booing their team despite being 1-0 up at HT :lol:

:lol:

Is that due to Mourinho football, or are they just playing shit?

Not to my knowledge, but it's fair to say there are definitely gaps in my knowledge as far as the current laws of football go. If that's so, then yeah, obviously it should be, but otherwise, nee yellow for me.

I can't remember but I thought it was one of those things refs were - cliché alert - 'told to clamp down on' for one of the recent summer tournaments.