The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

How can Village Idiot enjoy watching us when his club serve up football from another planet like this..?

Real aren't exactly making it hard for them like.

They're not because they're incapable of doing so..

But that doesn't make Barcelona's play 'out of this world' - they're playing some great stuff, but I wouldn't say it was the best I've seen.

How can Village Idiot enjoy watching us when his club serve up football from another planet like this..?

But that doesn't make Barcelona's play 'out of this world' - they're playing some great stuff, but I wouldn't say it was the best I've seen.

Tell me which team you have seen that's been better for such a long period of time..? I've seen better matches, but not many better teams.

Tell me which team you have seen that's been better for such a long period of time..? I've seen better matches, but not many better teams.

I'm not saying they're not, I'm just saying they're not playing 'out of this world' tonight.