The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

How can Village Idiot enjoy watching us when his club serve up football from another planet like this..?

Real aren't exactly making it hard for them like.

They're not because they're incapable of doing so..

But that doesn't make Barcelona's play 'out of this world' - they're playing some great stuff, but I wouldn't say it was the best I've seen.

Tell me which team you have seen that's been better for such a long period of time..? I've seen better matches, but not many better teams.

I'm not saying they're not, I'm just saying they're not playing 'out of this world' tonight.

They started fantastically, but can afford to take it easy now, and unfortunately they are..

Guest Geordiesned

I loved Rob Palmer's commentary there.

Messi with 5 players between him and the goal when fouled: "You could argue that was a clear goal scoring opportunity when it's Messi"

:lol:

I constantly hear people praising Messi, for always being so humble yet so talented, and never diving..

They might be right, but still i cant stand his smug face somehow..

They're not right.

Never a dive man..

I ain't talking about today.

Yes I am.

Guest Geordiesned

I've just watched that Messi run and Pepe tackle back. Carvalho deliberately kneed Messi in the head when he was on the ground.

I constantly hear people praising Messi, for always being so humble yet so talented, and never diving..

They might be right, but still i cant stand his smug face somehow..

They're not right.

Never a dive man..

I ain't talking about today.

Yes I am.

Elbowed in the face you mean? Aye..