The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest firetotheworks

Did Motson just describe Cole's finishing as "rampant"?

Who knows? Not him. My subconscious tuned out of him after that whole 'its worked already, its worked already!' thing with Drogba and Anelka.

Well that's one of the misses of the season from Etherington.

Blackburn are going down.

Agree with this, unless they realise their mistake in appointing Kean and bring in a proper manager PDQ.

Dunno if you can get odds but I think Fulham will be a good shout to go down next year. I think they'll finish around 14th this year, some of their good players will leave and they'll fall next season.

Blackburn are going down.

Always cringe when one of the coaches/assistants are put in charge midway through a season, usually spells dissapointment. Obviously someone will point out Roeder made us awesome for 4 months but firstly, he was with the youth team, and secondly we were in freefall and down in about 15th. There wasn't anything greatly wrong with Blackburn's results, and none of the players seem that pleased that big Sam has gone.

Guest Heneage

Problem with Blackburn going down would be Allardyce crowing about how it was purely because they got rid of him.

Wouldn't be a lie though would it.

Problem with Blackburn going down would be Allardyce crowing about how it was purely because they got rid of him.

FSA would probably crow about how much better Blackburn were under his management even if Kean did a Mourinho2 job and won Blackburn the league this year.  Cunt.

Guest firetotheworks

I love how C. Y Lee single-handedly conjured up that goal and then Taylor just runs off celebrating, and doesn't even thank him. :lol:

No, but that doesn't mean I want to hear the wanker talking about it.

Guest Heneage

No, but that doesn't mean I want to hear the w***** talking about it.

True his problem is he just goes that bit too far with his self-admiration.

Wouldn't be a problem, as some owner would just be encouraged into giving him another job. Another owner would come in a couple of years down the line and thank him for his hard work and implementation of cutting-edge technology by sacking him 10 games into the season.

Everyone's a winner.

Wouldn't be a problem, as some owner would just be encouraged into giving him another job. Another owner would come in a couple of years down the line and thank him for his hard work and implementation of cutting-edge technology by sacking him 10 games into the season.

Everyone's a winner.

Big Sam will have enough money in compo to buy a club by that point. Then he'll never leave.