The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Blackpool are ridiculous. 3 games called off? They shouldn't be paid by the Premier League until they sort their stadium out. Also, I can't decide whether its a good thing that they'll get serious fixture congestion. Momentum vs tiredness!

Blackpool are ridiculous. 3 games called off? They shouldn't be paid by the Premier League until they sort their stadium out. Also, I can't decide whether its a good thing that they'll get serious fixture congestion. Momentum vs tiredness!

they'll be fucked

Agree with the Dr. No way is it going to benefit them. I'm still clinging to hope that this form won't last the whole season, and their energy and vigour will be countered soon by opposing teams. When that happens, I can see their heads dropping, and million games in a few days will just add to the exasperation.

Guest toonlass

they'll be fucked

How can they be criticised when other teams are calling off games too. The FA and Prem knew they didn't have undersoil heating and let them come up to the Prem. And just about every game was called off last weekend and Everton have called off their game today so Blackpool are not an isolated example.

they'll be fucked

How can they be criticised when other teams are calling off games too. The FA and Prem knew they didn't have undersoil heating and let them come up to the Prem. And just about every game was called off last weekend and Everton have called off their game today so Blackpool are not an isolated example.

i meant tired, btw