The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Despite that miss, Hartlepool are having a very good season, considering they were odds on favourites to go down at the start of the season.

(most of my family is from there so I always look out for their results, keep up with their league position etc)

Blackburn, Wolves and one more going down. Fulham, West Ham and Wigan will be fighting for their lives.

Still think it will be all the W's

Wolves, Blackburn and one from West Ham, WBA, Fulham, Blackpool to join them. Won't be too much in it like.

Got a hunch we'll be 'up there' with the likes of Stoke and Bolton. Christ that's depressing to type out.  :undecided:

Blackburn, Wolves and one more going down. Fulham, West Ham and Wigan will be fighting for their lives.

Wolves, Blackburn and one from West Ham, WBA, Fulham, Blackpool to join them. Won't be too much in it like.

Got a hunch we'll be 'up there' with the likes of Stoke and Bolton. Christ that's depressing to type out.  :undecided:

Come to think of it Whackburn sounds a lot better.  bluerazz.gif

Come to think of it Whackburn sounds a lot better.  bluerazz.gif

Really think Blackburn are in genuine trouble. Neither the board nor the manager have got a clue how to go on. They're fucked.

I'll be really disappointed if we don't finish above Wolves, West Ham, Wigan, Blackburn, Fulham, Blackpool or WBA. That would see us (fairly comfortably)  in 13th. That's not bad. 

Anyone watching the cricket this morning can experience the surreal sounds from the Melbourne ground of what sounds like the FCB chant and boot boys song wafting over the ground continuously.

different words from the Barmy Army obviously.

Looks like most of the aussie fans have gone home. Dont turn out to watch losers,

that is something Geordies cant be accused of.

Mr Hype commentating again, man he pisses me off.

Nasri crosses straight to Cech and 'IT'S A GOOD CROSS!' barely after it's left his foot.

They did that with Bale the other week.  Soon as he hit it "Great cross....." and it sailed out for a throw in because it was massively over-hit.