The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest Tall Striker

Will end up 6 or so. Roll on transfer deadline day...

So you can get knocked back for Carroll again? :thup:

I doubt we were ever knocked back in the first place but whatever makes you happy is cool with me.

Righto :lol:

eh? does that honestly excite you? i mean the news that you knocked back our bid actually makes you that happy?

i guess some people get happy for the little things.

I thought you didn't make a bid?

wtf man it's boring trying to nit pick on little things i say man. I said i don't think we ever made a bid but even if we did it's a bit weird how excited you're acting about a rejection. Bids get rejected all the time in football.

I could understand if Carroll himself rejected the move after Newcastle accepted the offer but having cyber bonners over rejected bids is weird.

To be fair even if we did accept the bid it's more than likely he wouldn't want to sign for your bunch of clowns.

Yes he has a much better chance achieving great things staying here tbh.

If we keep improving at the rate we are, and you don't qualify for the Champions League, we're effectively equal come the start of next season, except for the fact we have a far superior team morale, work ethic, accent, city,  stadium and fan base.

Guest kingdawson

Do you ever go to watch Spurs KD?

Yes i do but very rarely. I've been to WHL twice this season only.

Do you usually travel to Newcastle games via coach?

I doubt we were ever knocked back in the first place but whatever makes you happy is cool with me.

eh? does that honestly excite you? i mean the news that you knocked back our bid actually makes you that happy?

wtf man it's boring trying to nit pick on little things i say man. I said i don't think we ever made a bid but even if we did it's a bit weird how excited you're acting about a rejection. Bids get rejected all the time in football.

I could understand if Carroll himself rejected the move after Newcastle accepted the offer but having cyber bonners over rejected bids is weird.

To be fair even if we did accept the bid it's more than likely he wouldn't want to sign for your bunch of clowns.

If we keep improving at the rate we are, and you don't qualify for the Champions League, we're effectively equal come the start of next season, except for the fact we have a far superior team morale, work ethic, accent, city,  stadium and fan base.

I hope you're on the wind up.

Guest kingdawson

wow that was funny. Ok ummm yeah whatever you say man.

Guest palnese

Do you watch them on the TV?

Guest kingdawson

Yes all the time via stream.

On average i probably go to WHL about 4 0r 5 times a season which is pretty bad. I simply can't afford it.

Yes all the time via stream.

On average i probably go to WHL about 4 0r 5 times a season which is pretty bad. I simply can't afford it.

Do you live in Bensham by any chance?

Guest Tall Striker

wow that was funny. Ok ummm yeah whatever you say man.

:thup:

Guest kingdawson

King Dawson taking an even bigger kicking than usual here. Painful stuff.

"If we keep improving at the rate we are, and you don't qualify for the Champions League, we're effectively equal come the start of next season, except for the fact we have a far superior team morale, work ethic, accent, city,  stadium and fan base."

Let a neutral fan see that post then ask him who exactly is "taking a kicking".

Guest Tall Striker

"If we keep improving at the rate we are, and you don't qualify for the Champions League, we're effectively equal come the start of next season, except for the fact we have a far superior team morale, work ethic, accent, city,  stadium and fan base."

Touched a nerve?

Without Bale you're a completely average Premier League team.

Guest kingdawson

Touched a nerve?

ok

Touched a nerve?

Van Der Vaart and Modric are both class players tbf.

Guest Tall Striker

Shut up you bores.

I read that in "caaammm onn yewwww spursss" tune.

Thanks for the insight.

Nee bother.