The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest kingdawson

If the MOTD running order isn't 1) Newcastle-Arsenal and 2) Everton-Blackpool, it's an absolute travesty. No doubt the City and Spurs game will somehow come before ours.

Arsebandits vs Newcastle obviously first.....yours should be second (it 100% would have been had Blackpool won tbh).

If the MOTD running order isn't 1) Newcastle-Arsenal and 2) Everton-Blackpool, it's an absolute travesty. No doubt the City and Spurs game will somehow come before ours.

Stoke vs Sunderland should be 3rd, but we still have the Man Utd game to go yet to mess everything up.

Stoke vs Sunderland should be 3rd, but we still have the Man Utd game to go yet to mess everything up.

wigan blackburn 3rd as it stands

wigan blackburn 3rd as it stands

Fair enough, forgot about that game. Has to be said though, any other weekend and the Stoke vs Sunderland game would have been worthy of the 1st game.

It's sadly inevitable that 3 superb games (Everton, Wigan, Stoke) will all come after Man Utd (need to show them near the top of the show), Man City (Tevez hatrick), and Spurs (last minute winner). Those teams will cater to the masses more and unfortunately, I'd be surprised if any of the first 3 games I mentioned come before any of the last 3. Such is the status quo.

Argh. If only I'd checked it this morning, I honestly would have stuck Huth back in, and made Tevez captain.

As it is, I'm on course for a good weekend but it could have been an excellent one.