The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I don't understand how some players act in those situations. Meireles (?) was helping to take Rafael away and calm the situation, and Wes Brown comes bombing in and pushes him away. Wtf?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I don't understand how some players act in those situations. Meireles (?) was helping to take Rafael away and calm the situation, and Wes Brown comes bombing in and pushes him away. Wtf?

Might have thought Meireles was a Gypsy trying to Snatch Rafael.

Seriously, has there always been this culture of jumping straight in for a fight when they're not happy with something? Or is it just part and parcel of the Sky millions era? Fucking ridiculous, petulant bunch of pricks footballers.

Needs a bad tackle to go in, liven it up a bit.

Just came on and it went straight to this post. I only came on to find out what the hell is going on in the Man U Liverpool game as I am listening to the melee on the radio and I am wanting to know if anyones watching it so they can tell me if it is all kicking off as bad as it sounds or whether it is just handbags at dawn.

Guest neesy111

Seriously, has there always been this culture of jumping straight in for a fight when they're not happy with something? Or is it just part and parcel of the Sky millions era? Fucking ridiculous, petulant bunch of pricks footballers.

ManUSA do this every game though.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Rafael lucky to stay on after that lunge.

Top player

Tbf maxi went in high on him before he even made the challenge

Seriously, has there always been this culture of jumping straight in for a fight when they're not happy with something? Or is it just part and parcel of the Sky millions era? f***ing ridiculous, petulant bunch of pricks footballers.

Did you look at the teams playing today? :razz: