The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

:lol: I still can't believe you were in the fucking pause menu. Right at the start of the game.

:lol: Man, you can't play in god damn net with that side angle. You have to break out pro.

I'd love it if we could get Pavyluchenko here next season for about 5 or 6 mil.

He is class, wanted him at Arsenal last Jan when he was on the verge of leaving.

http://c0013724.cdn1.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/x2_57df80e

Guest Geordiesned

Bedlington Terriers against Spennymoor match abandoned tonight due to serious injury to Spennymoor's (ex-Whitley Bay) winger Adam Johnson. Ambulance had to be called and he was covered with coats on the pitch to keep him warm. Looks like badly broken leg.

Pav is raw, and will just as likely send a shot out of the stadium as he will stick one in the top corner, but he's certainly not shite. He's very direct as well, not afraid to shoot wherever he is. I'd have him with us for certain.

Bedlington Terriers against Spennymoor match abandoned tonight due to serious injury to Spennymoor's (ex-Whitley Bay) winger Adam Johnson. Ambulance had to be called and he was covered with coats on the pitch to keep him warm. Looks like badly broken leg.

awful news that .. hes been in fine form the last few games for spenny aswell

Pav is raw, and will just as likely send a shot out of the stadium as he will stick one in the top corner, but he's certainly not s****. He's very direct as well, not afraid to shoot wherever he is. I'd have him with us for certain.

Funny that I read this just as he made his wonderful pass to Bale just there :lol:

Pav is raw, and will just as likely send a shot out of the stadium as he will stick one in the top corner, but he's certainly not shite. He's very direct as well, not afraid to shoot wherever he is. I'd have him with us for certain.

A 30 year old should not be 'raw' ffs :lol: