The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

That ball was more in than the one we got against us, for what its worth...

?

You know, the one Enrique tried to save

You can clearly see the ball doesn't go across the line in this one, you can't in ours.

Oh, and the linesman is in as good enough position as could be expected. He has a good enough view.

agreed. as if he would ever be on the byline in that situation. and even if he was, his view would be blocked by the goal post.

Guest Flatline

That ball was more in than the one we got against us, for what its worth...

?

You know, the one Enrique tried to save

You can clearly see the ball doesn't go across the line in this one, you can't in ours.

In one of the recaps I saw it clearly over the line, could have been the camera angle though.  Still, serves gomez right for being such a flappyhandsky.

Can't understand this 'can't give it if he wasn't sure' business. Obviously he was sure, I doubt he was saying to the referee 'well I dunno, might as well give it though.'. :lol:

Why didn't he call it right away then?

Can't understand this 'can't give it if he wasn't sure' business. Obviously he was sure, I doubt he was saying to the referee 'well I dunno, might as well give it though.'. :lol:

Is there a time limit?

Oh, and the linesman is in as good enough position as could be expected. He has a good enough view.

Indeed. And again bring in something like Hawkeye and that would take pressure off the linesmen as well.

Is there a time limit?

Assuming he thought it was in, he would have called it right away, like most ref's do.

Indeed. And again bring in something like Hawkeye and that would take pressure off the linesmen as well.

Definitely, the linesman shouldn't even have to worry about this situation.

Guest kingdawson

You can blatantly tell the linesman wasn't sure man. He says fuck all at the beginning then suddenly signals for a goal?

Anyway Chelsea will now win.

You can blatantly tell the linesman wasn't sure man. He says fuck all at the beginning then suddenly signals for a goal?

Hope so. :thup:

Guest Geordiesned

It'll be class if Chelsea now get a penalty for a blatant dive. Redknapp's head might actually explode! :lol:

x2

x2

Man.... I remember when I used to like Tottenham, then I joined the N-O forums. Can't stand them anymore :lol: