The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Gomez is a great goalkeeper. He doesn't worry me. We've got to keep backing him.

If Redknapp's saying that for purposes other than morale then they're in bother because this will keep on happening to them.

Every chance he's just trying to keep Gomez's spirits up until the summer when he flogs him though.

Guest kingdawson

A bit of a farce really but when you play against the big teams this is what happens.

What? The ball goes all but about an inch over the line and the linesman gives it as a goal? Conspiracy madness.

Yep the linesman def saw the whole ball cross the line. He wasn't influenced by the fans at all.

A bit of a farce really but when you play against the big teams this is what happens.

What? The ball goes all but about an inch over the line and the linesman gives it as a goal? Conspiracy madness.

Yep the linesman def saw the whole ball cross the line. He wasn't influenced by the fans at all.

:lol:

He made a decision based on what he saw. The ball looked over the line in real time from where he was stood and so he gave a goal.

Spurs screwed by both Assistants :mackems:

Can't wait to see Harry's chin wobble.

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/5398/ouzc5hjpg.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gomes got fucked over on that first one.

F*ck me, I completely forgot about Cudicini. The bloke at one point was a hero at Chelsea. WTF happened to leave him second choice behind the comical Gomes??

Oh, and I see Bale was sh*t again. Seems he's only good against ageing, slow opposition.

F*ck me, I completely forgot about Cudicini. The bloke at one point was a hero at Chelsea. WTF happened to leave him second choice behind the comical Gomes??

Oh, and I see Bale was sh*t again. Seems he's only good against ageing, slow opposition.

Crashed his scooter didn't he a while back?

By the last camera angle, it's about an inch or so on the line. fucking difficult to predict if it's over even by replay.

Unfair to blame the linesman for that. Spurs just wanted something other than their idiot of a goalkeeper to blame for it.

By the last camera angle, it's about an inch or so on the line. fucking difficult to predict if it's over even by replay.

Unfair to blame the linesman for that. Spurs just wanted something other than their idiot of a goalkeeper to blame for it.

This.