The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Liverpool. :lol:

Hey, we could be heading for Europe. :lol:

Get in, West Ham.

It looks like 40 points won't do it this year.

These two quotes sum up our support. The very contrast in optimism and pessimism is astounding. The top quote is more factually correct btw.

Fwiw, Apisith never said that his 40 points comment directly applied to Newcastle. Just making an observation.

You are 100% incorrect.

Warum?

En Anglais sil vous plais.

Think I'd actually like to see Birmingham win the Carling Cup.

Villa fans have been acting like mackems about the whole thing, Good luck Arsenal banners at their match yesterday ffs.

For a supposed big team their fans don't half acting like small time clowns.

Get in, West Ham.

These two quotes sum up our support. The very contrast in optimism and pessimism is astounding. The top quote is more factually correct btw.

Fwiw, Apisith never said that his 40 points comment directly applied to Newcastle. Just making an observation.

It did. Sorry. :lol:

The priority is still survival. We're playing decently but we're still not safe.

Everton are a much better bet for a European place than we are. If only they could show some sort of consistency, they'd easily climb the table.

Get in, West Ham.

The priority is still survival. We're playing decently but we're still not safe.

Everton are a much better bet for a European place than we are. If only they could show some sort of consistency, they'd easily climb the table.

Please say that again when we absolutely rape them at home :pow:

so is this the kenny daglish factor? liverpool playing like utter s****, ffs leon best put 3 past these clowns

It's the Hitlzperger-factor  :coolsmiley:

Villa fans have been acting like mackems about the whole thing, Good luck Arsenal banners at their match yesterday ffs.

really? :lol: didn't know that.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Demba Ba was a good signing.

Which is strange considering he failed a medical for Stoke then went and signed for West Ham.

Good player; too good for West Ham or Stoke.

well if brum wins the 7th place won't give europe qualification..  :thdn:

Get in, West Ham.

Everton & Villa will finish the season strongly, we are nearly safe, getting a win soon is vital though. Mackems aren't looking too clever in their run in but really WHU, Wigan & Blackpool are my favs to go down. Blackpool have ran out of steam, WHU are shocking and Wigan don't have enough quality even though they are setup quite decently.

i'm not one to pass up an opportunity to knock villa but i can't hold that against them i utterly despise birmingham and mcleish dour cunt with his dour team and dour football, it would be a tragedy in football terms for those thugs to win anything.

so is this the kenny daglish factor? liverpool playing like utter s****, ffs leon best put 3 past these clowns

west ham are playing considerably better today

i'm not going to let little things like facts stand in the way of a rant against liverpool and daglish