The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Capello's Spanish was pretty good and he learnt it fast, but Italians seem to have little trouble picking it up.

I speak Italian, and I can understand Spanish relatively well, purely based on the fact the two languages are so similar.

What's the highest number of points the bottom side's finished on in a 20-team Premier League? Pretty much everyone is averaging a point a game.

It is unbelievably close, isn't it?

However, honestly, after yesterday I fancy Blackburn to go down. They're utterly, utterly wretched.

What's the highest number of points the bottom side's finished on in a 20-team Premier League? Pretty much everyone is averaging a point a game.

However, honestly, after yesterday I fancy Blackburn to go down. They're utterly, utterly wretched.

They're the sort of team though that knows how to beat the likes of Wigan, Wolves, West Ham, etc. at home. You rarely see them lose at home to a bottom club, that will see them through.

With all due respect, I hope your lot go down. Can't see it happening though.

With all due respect, I hope your lot go down. Can't see it happening though.

I can't, either.

Well there yer gan.

Certainly looks like that record is going to be changing this year. Extremely odd season, though I guess exciting for the neutral.

Just can't tell week by week who is going to go down. Changes every week. I'd not be sad to see Birmingham, Blackburn and Wigan depart though although I can't see all 3 of them going down.