The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I can't help but like Luiz.  :-[

Torres seems determined to 'score' whilst covering the least amount of ground possible. He used to have a work ethic, right?

No. He's never been a player that covered much pitch, that's why he looks so bad when he isn't scoring.

Man, for some reason I've had this impression he was some highly motivated work horse who'd run into space for hours, and chase after a ball 5 yards away. Guess I fell foul to the Scouse Propaganda Machine :(

Well, he used to do a lot of runs into space, what I mean is that he doesn't really track back or get involved in the buildup. He has very few touches of the ball across a game. It's just that several of those used to end up with the ball on the opponent's net.

Guest The_Miz

Did anyone else just hear Tyler say 'Alan Smith' in the Man Utd game?

Seems he really can crop up anywhere...

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Most entertaining game involving Man U so far this season?

Blackpool or Everton 3-3.

Ah, Blackpool was decent. Been a good game to watch so far, open, lots of pace and incidents. Be interesting to see if Chelsea try to hammer it home in the last 10 minutes. If they want to win the league, you'd think they'd go for it.

OOOOOH PEN!!!!!!

Ian Harte seems to have had a Stephen Carr style resurgence the last couple of years with Carlisle and now Reading.

scored about 20 goals last season IIRC.

---

Pella.