The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest GAMMELL

I feel sorry for Manchester United and their brilliant away fans tonight, they have been thoroughly robbed today.

I feel sorry for Manchester United and their brilliant away fans tonight, they have been thoroughly robbed today.

not based on their second half display. Chelsea dominated the 2nd half more than Man Utd dominated the 1st

We you be concerned about Man U, if you were a Man U fan? Despite being leading the league for most of the season, they haven't seemed like 'real Man U' squad. Most be the least Counter Attacking Man U team for a long time. Players don't seem as 'special'.

I agree with you 100%

Maybe Man U realise that they are one unit as opposed to, say, when it was the Rooney/Ronaldo show. I know Rooney has been under pressure but him scoring will be key for them.

Guest neesy111

Hmm, do I want the scousers to beat those glory hunter bastards on sunday to help Arsenal ???

Let's go for a draw, eh?

:thup:

Guest neesy111

So our league is the best then ray because of tackles and pace then Ray.  Nothing about skill or ability ???

How the f*** did Rooney get away with that elbow/arm against Wigan?

It was a nothing incident. Stop hanging the poor lad out to dry just because he's Wayne Rooney.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

So our league is the best then ray because of tackles and pace then Ray.  Nothing about skill or ability ???

http://www.myartprints.co.uk/kunst/english_school/british_bull.jpg

Guest neesy111

http://www.myartprints.co.uk/kunst/english_school/british_bull.jpg

:lol: