The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

A Norwich fan i know said that Everton are "looking far far better than Newcastle last week"

Central defence was all over the place with no Jags or Heitinga but apart from that we played pretty well apparently. Bilyaletdinov is supposed to have scored a beauty.

As I'm sure others would have said, I've been rambling on about Russia not being at the WC as absolutely key for Bily. He essentially played for about 14 months running or something like that I believe. A good rest was absolutely vital and I'm expecting a good season from him, particularly now he's had some experience of the league.

And yeah, great goal yesterday. Cahill's hatrick was probably one of the worst hatricks ever if I'm being truthful, but they all count. :lol:

Some of Arsenal's youngsters coming good would really help England out like.

I'm not watching that game, but how many English youngsters are in the Arsenal lineup?

Just 3. Walcott, Wilshere and Jay Emmanuel-Thomas.

I'm not watching that game, but how many English youngsters are in the Arsenal lineup?

That's not going to help England much ;)

Wilshere is class though. Looking forward to his career.

That's not going to help England much ;)

Wilshere is class though. Looking forward to his career.

Gibbs, Lansbury and Eastmond are all good footballers aswell. Whether their careers fizzle out or not will be seen.