The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest kingdawson

IF we somehow manage to get through i'd want us to avoid Barca and Shakhtar next round. The rest i couldn't care less.

Guest mrainey

Man...talk about deluded. Arsenal fan is like an 18yr old lass who just vacated "Bang bus" believing her virginity is still intact.

Messi - 45 goals in 40 games this season, 92 goals in his last 93 games. Jesus, man.

When was the last time in a player a major league scored more goals than he's played games in a season?

First thing i'll do is point out the obvious (before people say whining/deluded Arsenal fan etc etc) that Barcelona were the far better side and thoroughly deserved to go through and it would have been an injustice if they didn't BUT that decision from the referee to send Van Persie off was shocking and you never know with a little bit of luck he could have got Arsenal the invaluable second goal to take us through.

Still, congrats VI; i'm gutted but hopefully this won't deter us (i don't think it will) and we can go and push on in our Premier League push and give 100% against Manure on Saturday.

Oh, and Alves is such a fucking cunt it's unbelievable but that subject has been covered so often before it probably isn't worth mentioning.

Guest firetotheworks

There was nothing to shag Barca over tonight really. The truth is that they were nowhere near top gear and still shat on the best passing team in Britain. Arsenal were to Barca what QPR are to Arsenal, a completely different league.

Arsenal were robbed, that referee should never be involved in professional football again, genuinely the most annoyed I've felt about a game where I share no feelings for either team.

Arsenal were robbed, that referee should never be involved in professional football again, genuinely the most annoyed I've felt about a game where I share no feelings for either team.

:lol: :lol:

What a lunatic.

Aye the ref was a cunt...he should have given Arsenal another ball to play with.

What about Messi being tripped in the box?  The referee was poor all around surely?  Nothing against Arsenal in particular.

Barcelona dominated possession clearly, but they never really looked dangerous until the first goal, just my opinion. Was talking with my mates just after Arsenal scored about what a good second half it was going to be, and then the referee ruined the game. Messi was falling down most of the game, some you get some you don't.

Barcelona dominated possession clearly, but they never really looked dangerous until the first goal, just my opinion. Was talking with my mates just after Arsenal scored about what a good second half it was going to be, and then the referee ruined the game. Messi was falling down most of the game, some you get some you don't.

You've just completely contradicted yourself man, you total lunatic.