The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

All I can hear on SSN is Phil Thompson waffling on in the background in a ridiculous Scouse accent. "Wa? eh? Wa?" Shut up you knob.

Just got in, in the US I have XM radio in the car. The only "soccer" stations are Arsenal Radio (no thanks) and what appears to be Radio Scouse. Commentary on Everton, plus updates on Tranmere-Bournemouth and Southport-Cambridge. Mint.

Thought they had most games on radio on matchday? When my dad use to have it I remember there being usually off-air channels on with them.

Really? Must investigate. They may only be available on the PC.

Arsenal game is superb like, great flowing stuff. Started becoming very much an onslaught after the sending off though unfortunately.

Is Walcott upfront with Chamakh, or on the wing?

Guest neesy111

I've always found it amazing the amount of people criticizing walcott especially by some on here!  the guy's pace will rip through the majority of the premiership

Arsenal game is superb like, great flowing stuff. Started becoming very much an onslaught after the sending off though unfortunately.

He is absolutely destroying Crainey on the right. What he's doing is borderline criminal.

All I can hear on SSN is Phil Thompson waffling on in the background in a ridiculous Scouse accent. "Wa? eh? Wa?" Shut up you knob.

Just got in, in the US I have XM radio in the car. The only "soccer" stations are Arsenal Radio (no thanks) and what appears to be Radio Scouse. Commentary on Everton, plus updates on Tranmere-Bournemouth and Southport-Cambridge. Mint.

Thought they had most games on radio on matchday? When my dad use to have it I remember there being usually off-air channels on with them.

Really? Must investigate. They may only be available on the PC.

It was a while ago, so things might've changed, just how I remember it though.

I've always found it amazing the amount of people criticizing walcott especially by some on here!  the guy's pace will rip through the majority of the premiership

that's because, at times, pace is the pretty much the only thing he displays. But I still think he will come good.

Wing really, although Arsenal are very fluid. He's floating everywhere, destroying them tbh.

Something like this:

Arshavin Chamakh Walcott

Wilshere Diaby Rosicky

Clichy Vermaelen Song Sagna

Almunia

Guest firetotheworks

My electric got turned off last night so I couldn't swap Diamanti for bale in my FF team. FMFL

The dog ate my homework etc etc etc

Nah not really, considering it's my own fault for forgetting to pay the bill regardless. Tantamount to feeding your homework to the dog really.

He is absolutely destroying Crainey on the right. What he's doing is borderline criminal.

:lol:

Sounds brutal. Good for Theo. I'm rooting for him, think he's still got tons of potential. Just needs to stay fit and get a good run of games together.

Guest neesy111

:lol:

Sounds brutal. Good for Theo. I'm rooting for him, think he's still got tons of potential. Just needs to stay fit and get a good run of games together.

This.

I still think he's a lot better and has more potential than milner currently is.

Wing really, although Arsenal are very fluid. He's floating everywhere, destroying them tbh.

Something like this:

Arshavin Chamakh Walcott

Wilshere Diaby Rosicky

Clichy Vermaelen Song Sagna

Almunia

:thup:

One really good thing about Theo is his movement. Even when out wide he always gets into great goal scoring positions. Really does a good job of drifting into the middle at the right times.