The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

How do you feel about Spurs going to the next round whilst you did not?

Must hurt a bit knowing that?

Obviously i'd rather them not be there and i'd rather us to be there still but you know, it's nice for them, they won't get this chance again they can take advantage of it and they did get one of the easiest draws they could have in AC Milan.

Nah they could of got Arsenal.

:lol: I actually agree with you.

Arsenal won't win the league and Spurs wouldn't get past Man Utd in the CL.

I hope we get the chance to test the latter.

Don't think so. Spurs will meet Inter, while Man Utd wil play Shakthar. Real will get Schalke and Barca will play against Chelsea. (You heard it here first, btw) :lol:

Obviously i'd rather them not be there and i'd rather us to be there still but you know, it's nice for them, they won't get this chance again they can take advantage of it and they did get one of the easiest draws they could have in AC Milan.

Nah they could of got Arsenal.

Well, they couldn't have got Arsenal.

Arsenal won't win the league and Spurs wouldn't get past Man Utd in the CL.

I think they won't but they probably will deserve to, you know how it goes with Manure they put out a side just not good enough and somehow get the result they want  :rant:

I would say that Man Utd can't go on defying the odds with the s*** teams they keep putting out... but knowing Fergie they probably can.

I know what you're saying......but somehow I see the CL being the one point this season where they get found out. We've been fairly shit at times this year but have squeezed through. United always seem to get players back from injury when they play us - maybe this time will be different.

I would say that Man Utd can't go on defying the odds with the s*** teams they keep putting out... but knowing Fergie they probably can.

I know what you're saying......but somehow I see the CL being the one point this season where they get found out. We've been fairly shit at times this year but have squeezed through. United always seem to get players back from injury when they play us - maybe this time will be different.

Yeah, I don't think they can win the CL.

Shaktar have been beasts in Europe for years now. Real have been beasts this season though.

I still think Barca would go through, I just think Shaktar are capable of putting up a good challenge.

25  J. Hart 

4 V. Kompany

2 M. Richards

19 J. Lescott

13 A. Kolarov

34 N. de Jong

18 G. Barry

21 David Silva

42 Y. Touré

32 C. Tévez

45 M. Balotelli

1 O. Shovkovskiy

44 Leandro Almeida

6 G. Popov

2 Danilo Silva

20 O. Gusev

37 A. Yussuf

23 R. Eremenko

36 M. Ninković

5 O. Vukojević

7 A. Shevchenko

9 A. Yarmolenko

Guest kingdawson

One of the easiest draws? get a grip man.

On paper Milan was probably the hardest draw to get for any group winner (well with you lot too). You failed in your attempt to win your piss easy group and suffered the consequence.

Guest BooBoo

I could never warm to a player like Balotelli, he looks like he despises every minute he's on the pitch for Man City.