The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Thickest footballer on the planet.

On the pitch, aye.

Aye, I wonder what his agent must be thinking? Does he have an agent? I don't think I'd be able to put up with him. :lol:

Aye, his agent is Mino Raiola. An slimy cunt of a man that also represents other footballing nice-guys such as Mark van Bommel and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

I could never warm to a player like Balotelli, he looks like he despises every minute he's on the pitch for Man City.

He's the classic 'modern footballer'

:nope:

He's the absolute extreme, and you know it.

Guest BooBoo

He's had a lot of shit to put up with considering he's a black guy playing for Italy, which was never likely to go down well with the backward Italians. That doesnt fully excuse his appalling attitude.

http://www.twitvid.com/AHCJ1

:lol: :lol:

Mario Bibotelli

:lol:

Anyone watching Spartak/Ajax? Really good game, McGeady looks good.

Yeah I've been hugely impressed with him in both legs. Really starting to show why they paid 10m.

Been absolutely fantastic since he moved according to a couple of articles I read previewing the Russian season. More than assist a game according to his wiki states. Pretty impressive.

He's had a lot of s*** to put up with considering he's a black guy playing for Italy, which was never likely to go down well with the backward Italians. That doesnt fully excuse his appalling attitude.

He incites it a lot of the time, wearing a Milan shirt while playing for Inter a prime example. :lol:

He's had a lot of shit to put up with considering he's a black guy playing for Italy, which was never likely to go down well with the backward Italians. That doesnt fully excuse his appalling attitude.

Yep. It's was a bit of a vicious circle. The more he acted like a bellend the more horrific abuse he had thrown at him.

He's had a lot of s*** to put up with considering he's a black guy playing for Italy, which was never likely to go down well with the backward Italians. That doesnt fully excuse his appalling attitude.

He incites it a lot of the time, wearing a Milan shirt while playing for Inter a prime example. :lol:

He's spent a fair portion of his time at City going on about how he wants to go to Milan too.