The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Half a billion pounds and this is what they serve up.

It's the same every time City play away, mate. They played for a draw against Aris Solonika (and got it) for crying out loud.

Your lot aren't much better.

You were saying, squire? Not that they're my lot.

Torres hasn't really declined. He's in a new team, so hes looking for space and timing. You can see that he's not quite comfortable making some runs and he's often running into a teammate. It's part of the process of fitting in to a new team. Carroll is going through it as well, but without the pressure that torres is under. I see torres being on the fringe of the game, but he's not a long way away. His last two performances have been much better and you can see that he's slowly finding his place. He'll hit form soon and he'll get 25 next season without breaking sweat.

Guest kingdawson

City are an absolute disgrace. Against us they set up to defend and nothing else, against Goooners the do the same thing, again today the same damn thing. How is it possible to play such disgusting football with such good players.

At Sky Sports. Guillem Balague has bet a decent amount of money that Real will overtake Barca and win the league. Kluivert sticks with Barca. The presenter has joined in on it too.

Balla-gay is an Espanyol fan, like. 

At Sky Sports. Guillem Balague has bet a decent amount of money that Real will overtake Barca and win the league. Kluivert sticks with Barca. The presenter has joined in on it too.

He also said recently Barcelona's defence wasn't good enough to keep Arsenal out and they would lose the tie after the first leg.

Aye that plays a role, but he was going crazy about how great Mourinho's new system from last night (Alonso, Khedira AND Lass) and that everything seems to have clicked for them now. Conversely, he says Barca's post-WC tiredness is finally starting to show and they've ran out of defenders too. The first game after the internationals is away to Villarreal too. Interesting viewpoint, but I still reckon it'll be Barcelona.

I think Barca will win the league, but lose to Real in the CL semifinals. It's just difficult to see Barca dropping points to anyone outside the top five teams in the country. They just completely dismantle all poor teams. Of course, they dropped points to Heracles and Gijon, so I don't know what I am talking about probably.

French Le Classique comes on pretty soon. Very important match. Lucho on bench after being robbed by guns.

Aye that plays a role, but he was going crazy about how great Mourinho's new system from last night (Alonso, Khedira AND Lass) and that everything seems to have clicked for them now. Conversely, he says Barca's post-WC tiredness is finally starting to show and they've ran out of defenders too. The first game after the internationals is away to Villarreal too. Interesting viewpoint, but I still reckon it'll be Barcelona.

Aye, because Real Madrid had NO players at the WC.

Aye, because Real Madrid had NO players at the WC.

The majority of Barcelona's first XI played in the World Cup Final. :lol: