The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Júlio César; Dani Alves, André Santos, Lucio, Thiago Silva; Elano, Lucas, Ramires, Jádson; Neymar, Leandro Damiao.

Allan McGregor; Alan Hutton, Christophe Berra, Stephen Crainey, Steven Caldwell; Charlie Adam, Scott Brown, James Morrison, James McArthur, Steven Whittaker; Kenny Miller. 

We have such a class defense,

Maicon, Dani Alves

Lucio, TSilva, DLuiz, Luisao

Marcelo, Andre Santos

A mix of steel and flair. Fucking great. Striking wise its shit though.

Lucas plays for Brazil :lol: f***ing hell.

Even though I detest it and I think its a joke many Liverpool fans have been very happy with him this season. Been performing very well this season apparently, but would rather play Sandro in that position after his form this last month.

Even though I detest it and I think its a joke many Liverpool fans have been very happy with him this season. Been performing very well this season apparently, but would rather play Sandro in that position after his form this last month.

He's been better this season. Don't confuse that with actually playing "very well".

He's been better this season. Don't confuse that with actually playing "very well".

Meant very well for his standards :pow:

Meant very well for his standards :pow:

:thup: true enough. Does still enjoy giving possession away and shite shots.

Lucas falls into the trap of being labelled shite because he isn't a Ronaldinho trickster style Brazillian despite being a decent player.

I just don't think he's very good. He's improved but still just simply isn't a particularly good player, compared to Ronaldinho or not.

Lucas falls into the trap of being labelled s**** because he isn't a Ronaldinho trickster style Brazillian despite being a decent player.

That's the problem Disco, he's decent. Decent players shouldn't play for Brazil.

Lucas falls into the trap of being labelled s**** because he isn't a Ronaldinho trickster style Brazillian despite being a decent player.

That's the problem Disco, he's decent. Decent players shouldn't play for Brazil.

Kléberson started a WC final, Brazil doesn't seem to produce the Dungas and Mauro Silvas they used to.

You're right, they shouldn't.  If Lucas played for England I'd be gutted (if I cared).