The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest johnson293

0-0 televised draw the days 2nd best game? Fuck off. :dowiespin:

aye, and chelsea's 1-1 draw will be next.

Slightly annoying that I've got Nasri and Wilshere in my fantasy football team. Sweet goal and assist gone begging there.

Fuck's sake, fantasy football. It's not funny anymore how often I forget about it. I've got a bit of money riding on a league with my mate too!

That decision by Wenger to bench his captain and arguably best player worked a treat. It's like he has become allergic to silver or something.

seems only natural what with them having a big game midweek in the euro err, erm......arsene, what the fuck you playing at ?

Slightly annoying that I've got Nasri and Wilshere in my fantasy football team. Sweet goal and assist gone begging there.

Fuck's sake, fantasy football. It's not funny anymore how often I forget about it. I've got a bit of money riding on a league with my mate too!

I keep saying I won't play it because it spoils my enjoyment of the football, but I always get sucked in.

After todays games. Whos going down? Worth a thread do you reckon?

Wolves play some good passes, the question for them is how are they going to come back after todays game and how will they cope with Doyle being out. If Doyle was still around then I would say they were the best teams in the bottom 4, without him I don't know. Wigan are gone, West Ham are gone, and one from Birmingham, Blackpool, Wolves, Aston Villa, and Blackburn.