The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Bring Routledge back now, man. The guy's absolute fucking quality.

Only in the championship though, he's seems to have a mental block because the talent's clearly there. Did anyone else see Hughton's cheeky smile when Routledge scored?

The AIK, Djurgården, Göteborg games are the only ones worth even looking at.

29.000 today at the AIK - Djurgården game right?

At least some people in the stands incredibly enough.

Aye, pretty decent attendance, used to be a lot better a couple of years ago though when Djurgården had Källström, Elmander, Isaksson etc. and were challenging for honours. You're right about the DIF, AIK and Göteborg games, usually the only ones to generate some sort of atmosphere.

Djurgården - AIK 0-0

Allsvenskan is off and running with the most uninspiring 90 minutes football ever played. It's League 1 in terms of quality over here, depressing.

Quite possibly the worst game I've ever witnessed live. Utter shite, calling it League 1 is flattening.

Djurgården - AIK 0-0

Allsvenskan is off and running with the most uninspiring 90 minutes football ever played. It's League 1 in terms of quality over here, depressing.

Quite possibly the worst game I've ever witnessed live. Utter s****, calling it League 1 is flattening.

You're right. So many s*** "footballers" on that pitch.

Guest palnese

Routledge out Ireland in must be up there with one of the worst deals we've done for a while like

Carroll out, Kuqi in :pow:

Both United and Wednesday in League One, man; a great city like Sheffield deserves far better. Shocking.

Aren't Wednesday supposed to be one of the biggest clubs in the country, shocking to see how far they have fallen. I always thought that in recent years though Sheff Utd were more of a stable club, so it's surprising to see them in the mix of it at the wrong end. No doubt Sheff Utd fans will be looking back to the West Ham/Tevez affair and thinking what could/should have been.

Doncaster Rovers the biggest club in South Yorkshire, fucking hell just had another thought, it's possible for both teams to be playing Rotherham next season.

Looking forward to tonight.

Hoping it's a cracking game, and not just a one-sided Mourinho wankfest.

at least before the game it will be balanced by the spurs/harry redknapp wankfest

It's not on ITV tonight so it should be toned down a bit.

Looking forward to tonight.

Hoping it's a cracking game, and not just a one-sided Mourinho wankfest.

at least before the game it will be balanced by the spurs/harry redknapp wankfest

I was on about on here :laugh:

Both United and Wednesday in League One, man; a great city like Sheffield deserves far better. Shocking.

They're both appointed some shocking managers of late, though. Micky Adams was always going to be a shit appointment, I called that from day one and many others did too.