The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Beckford in a nutshell there, Moyes must be insane starting him in the PL.

Thought the exact same there. Simple pass to Heitinga was on but he took it on too much. Might get 6 goals are so if the balls laid on a plate in the area and he doesn't have to think about what he's doing, but not a player I'm disappointed we didn't get.

No Andy Cole that's for sure. ;)

Beckford in a nutshell there, Moyes must be insane starting him in the PL.

Thought the exact same there. Simple pass to Heitinga was on but he took it on too much. Might get 6 goals are so if the balls laid on a plate in the area and he doesn't have to think about what he's doing, but not a player I'm disappointed we didn't get.

No Andy Cole that's for sure. ;)

Moyes should have got Boyd who'd be out of breath by the halfway line tbh

Any particular reason for your Recoba worship, Sewelly?

Probably one of the most talented players I've ever seen, he was at his pinnacle for Inter when I started watching them and Italian football.

Wasted his talent, though.

I remember watching his debut against Brescia on channel 4 year ago.......... scored a cracking goal from the half way line.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Have to admit, I was really surprised to hear Alan Hanson play down any Walcott hype on MOTD last night. I was bracing myself for all out overhype, but they didn't. Decent of them to point out it was against a Blackpool team.

Rangers Hibs. Shit game, but a red for each team in the first half. Second half is sure to kick off. Shame that the Villa game starts soon.

Aye it's one of these games where anything could happen, they are all on the edge of getting sent off. Lafferty is dirty bastard, always up to no good.