The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Falcao hattrick I see. Awesome player, although he hasn't quite done it at international level yet.

Villarreal - Porto in the semis, shame they meet now as I reckon that'd have made a cracking final.

Colombia are fairly poor at the moment isn't helping his cause. Lack of quality in midfield to supply him. Giovanni Moreno (supposed the big new hope), of Racing, has knacked himself too and will miss the Copa.

Proper excited for the Copa America like, it's on UK telly aye?

No idea. I seem to remember Sky having rights to the one in 2003 so maybe they'll have it. I know some pay extra channel on Sky shows a lot of Argentinian/Brazillian league games so they'll probably be in for it logically thinking.

Fun game to watch, although PSV was utter rubbish.. I hope we're not going after Lens , imo their weakest midfield player yesterday..Lost the ball almost every time . PSV's  left wing did however show some promise. His crossers were  really good,  and according to wikipedia he has an eye for goal too.

More strategic yellow cards from Spanish team. Cazorla and Nilmar both picking up blatant bookings ruling them out of the second leg.

Happens all the time in La Liga.

Properly chuffed that Villarreal is most surely getting to the semis. They deserve a trophy for all these years.

Been a prettay good week for Spanish teams in Europe, to say the least.

Whole of Iberia not just Spain. More than likely there is going to be Portuguese representation in the Waffa Cup final.